Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think there would be any issues with leaving him posed with his left arm bent, holding up to inspect what is presumably Billy’s skull? I took a gander at the netting on the two Preds and the AvP nets seem to be a tad thinner. I’m guessing the one on my Scar might be a lost cause now.

I very much doubt you'll have an issue.

Hi guys!
Finally I have got hold of one classic Pred. I am trying to find out issues/fixes, tips/tricks, all related to this particular figure.
Since there are 1000+ pages of comments (it has been a long time), I just can't go through all the posts.
Can any of you, saviour ones, enlighten me with any knowledge you might have gleaned down the ages of following this thread? That will spare me a hell of a chore, and will help me enjoy more of this apparently fantastic beast of a figure!
Thanks to you all for your generosity and time!!
Regards,
m.

i don't remember any issues/fixes it would need as itself. if only you maybe want to turn it into P1, then you need extra parts either from old P1 or from GermanBeast: shoulder guard, spine bone trophy, necklace bones, right hip guard (i don't remember if he made them, the one on HT predator misses a round part on its end), leather straps for elbows and knees.
some people also paint golden rings on his head.
some master painters even repainted his armor, but it's a rarely done, super tough work.
his head, face, armor, feet and hands sculpts differ a lot from P1, but nobody actually pays attention because there is no achievable way out of that.
as a whole, it's almost the best HT predator figure, second only to their own P2 Greyback figure, and only because of a more accurate headsculpt on that one.

The P1 kit is pretty nice. It still doesn’t make him entirely accurate, but it’s the illusion of it that counts. And for me, it was easier and cheaper to just snag one already outfitted on a figure on eBay. Eventually, I’ll unload the one I’ve hoarded, I guess. :lol

There’s a few versions of the kit being offered up on here, correct? I never personally looked into it until recently.

Hi guys!
Finally I have got hold of one classic Pred. I am trying to find out issues/fixes, tips/tricks, all related to this particular figure.
Since there are 1000+ pages of comments (it has been a long time), I just can't go through all the posts.
Can any of you, saviour ones, enlighten me with any knowledge you might have gleaned down the ages of following this thread? That will spare me a hell of a chore, and will help me enjoy more of this apparently fantastic beast of a figure!
Thanks to you all for your generosity and time!!
Regards,
m.

Lol! How many figures did you just buy? It’s like you are writing this in most of the threads I’m following, so you must have gotten a ton of figures at once? Mailman: “so here’s your collection sir”. [emoji6]

I've been buying for the last couple of years. Didn't had the space. I might be having it soon. I am readying myself.
m.
Lol! How many figures did you just buy? It’s like you are writing this in most of the threads I’m following, so you must have gotten a ton of figures at once? Mailman: “so here’s your collection sir”. [emoji6]

Wow, I couldn’t do that. This one has been the only one I managed to resist the urge not to open, because I already had Scar on display.

I had forgotten to thank you for your input. Thanks!

Regards,
m.

i don't remember any issues/fixes it would need as itself. if only you maybe want to turn it into P1, then you need extra parts either from old P1 or from GermanBeast: shoulder guard, spine bone trophy, necklace bones, right hip guard (i don't remember if he made them, the one on HT predator misses a round part on its end), leather straps for elbows and knees.
some people also paint golden rings on his head.
some master painters even repainted his armor, but it's a rarely done, super tough work.
his head, face, armor, feet and hands sculpts differ a lot from P1, but nobody actually pays attention because there is no achievable way out of that.
as a whole, it's almost the best HT predator figure, second only to their own P2 Greyback figure, and only because of a more accurate headsculpt on that one.

i still don't know if you're the one who needed measurements of Robocop chair, i have it on a display now and can measure it :)

I’m sure he needs that info too. It seems he needs every detail on every single figure that I follow [emoji6]

I just scored one of these for $200 (technically $150 plus outrageous $50 shipping from Japan.) Super excited to be adding him to my shelf.

That was centuries ago. Wow! Good memory!
I solved that issue. I have my own Robocop chair, to be somehow integrated in a crazy 1/6 version of the medical area from Hadley's Hope.
You can lay those measurements to rest, buddy!
Thanks anyway!!
Regards,
m.
i still don't know if you're the one who needed measurements of Robocop chair, i have it on a display now and can measure it :)

i'm still ok and love my customized classic into the p1 02.jpg19598738_1769875433302532_6835534681155552473_n.jpg

Nice. :clap

I’d be willing to wager that this figure customized into a JH, would probably be more accurate than if HT actually did a JH 2.0 (as nice as that would be). They’d probably just reuse this figure, but the accessories probably wouldn’t be quite as accurate as customized ones.

So I'm trying to create an 80s nostalgia shelf and so far I have the T-800 Endo and Robocop but i still need this figure and the HT Aliens Warrior. If anyone is looking to unload this figure I have a few possible trade options:
-SS Wolverine
-SS Punisher with added trench coat and machine gun
-SS Daredevil with HT Netflix base
-SS Thor with Phicean body as well as standard body
-Hot Toys TFA Kyle Ren and Captain Phasma as a set

Thinking of picking the classic figure up in the secondary market. What add-ons does it need to make it a P1 JH? Is it just the necklace and bone trophy that slings across its shoulder?

Thinking of picking the classic figure up in the secondary market. What add-ons does it need to make it a P1 JH? Is it just the necklace and bone trophy that slings across its shoulder?

Neckace, the trophy sling, the spine he keeps on his back, bicep armor for left arm, additional beads for his dreads (P1 has 3 beads per dread, but classic only has 2), and the leather straps he ties around his elbows and knees. There might be more, but I think that is most of it. German Beast here on the boards offers a complete conversion kit

EDIT: Here is a link to German Beast's kit
Classic Predator P1 Upgrade Kit

Back