Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Recently the put the BD bio mask on this guy and reposed him, which rekindled my like for both this figure and my Berserker figure, as well as my interest in Predator figures in general. Attempted to go for the pose when he powered up the ship for Royce, but can't quite get the arms up as high as what he had them due to the shoulder armor. Despite their ugly faces, Preadator figures really are wonderfully crafted figures by HT.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpeg

its an awesome figure that I think didn't get a warm reception because everyone was wanting a jungle hunter 2.0. While I am one of those desperately awaiting a jungle hunter 2.0, I can't deny the merits of this figure.

For the mean time, I have German Beasts P1 conversion Kit on him and it works really well.

Agreed, when customized it does alleviate the lack of a proper Jungle Hunter. One day maybe, in this century, we'll have JH 2.0.
IMG_20170528_225006_804.jpg

20170525_012321.jpg

I got this with the intent to serve as a JH proxy, but after having him, I have no problems considering it simply a "classic" Predator as it was dubbed in the film and displaying him as actually representing the classic Predator in the film. Even though it comes with the clean bio mask, I really dig the BD one. Plus, between the original two Pred films, I like the look of City Hunter better in P2. I'd get that one and consider it my "original" Pred.

Watched Predators again last night and am glad I picked up a couple of figures from it.

I'm curious if any of you have had the 2.0 hip joint issues that I have. Two different bodies have gone limp legged and it seems to be the joint between the crotch and leg. Any suggestions on fixing it other than "slap some glue on it?" lol

Looks great yoshi. Glad to see you post these great figures. You remind us of are greatness we have on are shelfs . I love this figure!!

Looks great yoshi. Glad to see you post these great figures. You remind us of are greatness we have on are shelfs . I love this figure!!

Thanks! I like to show the older figures some attention =] This was actually my first Hot Toy!

Yoshi who did you geet that bio mask from my friend?

I got it from Danoscustoms. I'm sure he's on here too, if not he's on insta.

Awesome thread going on here. Classic is by far the best Predator I've had fun taking pics of and customizing.

Many people got him to customize into a JH 2.0 (I get the impression HT intended for this to essentially be their JH 2.0 as it's difficult to fathom that they wouldn't have done one by now), but I think he looks pretty cool as he was intended to be in the film with the BD mask. As a result, I have this as is with the BD mask and then the actual JH MMS90 figure to represent el demonio que hace trofeos de los hombres in my collection.

Maybe after the new movie and Wolf drops we'll get that official JH 2.0? Seems they would of released him to celebrate 30 year anniversary along with all the other merch that got released.

I doubt that meant anything to HT. Obviously. :lol

I think the only figure "The Predator" will beget is just the main Predator from the film, and possibly any other ones.

Back