Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Classic doesn't look like 1987 Predator

He is not, he is the 'Good Guy' Predator in Predators against the 3 others (Falconer / Berzerker and Tracker)

Hot Toys has not got to Arnold Preadtor 2.0 - YET...

It doesn't look exactly like, but very similar to the 1987 Jungle Hunter.
I mean, the 'Classic' in the name refers to the classic, original 1987 Predator...

Regardless, I am just saying that to me the Classic Predator looks enough like the '87 that a 2.0 Jungle Hunter 1/6th scale would not sell as well since many bought the Classic Pred with the intention of displaying it with memories of the '87 Predator Jungle Hunter. I think that, instead, this character could go for a different treatment in the form of a deluxe 1/4th scale figure.

It doesn't look exactly like, but very similar to the 1987 Jungle Hunter.
I mean, the 'Classic' in the name refers to the classic, original 1987 Predator...

Regardless, I am just saying that to me the Classic Predator looks enough like the '87 that a 2.0 Jungle Hunter 1/6th scale would not sell as well since many bought the Classic Pred with the intention of displaying it with memories of the '87 Predator Jungle Hunter. I think that, instead, this character could go for a different treatment in the form of a deluxe 1/4th scale figure.

I disagree , the 87 suit , armour , belt , shoulder cannon are completely different , its a massive difference even the knee armour is different , the guantletts and wrist computer are a different sculpt alltgether , even the dreads and even the helmet and lenses

Thanks mike . I start to make the skulls smaller to get closer movie like .
The bio mask I start to do again .
Take look at my threads and leave comments there and opinions to help better results.
We all don't know if HT ever bring p 1 in production . But till this time I m not waiting for it.
HT don't read our message ?
That there fault .
Send me pictures of the gun and I will start to make it.
The chopper predator parts are all finished by the way . The Gun is great take a look .

vyge7uva.jpg

I bought the SSC EX of the Classic Pred, but I've been so impressed with my NECA 1/4 Predator, I never even opened the HT one. I think both are great sculpts.

Which version of 1/4 Neca predator do you have?
All of the versions are impressive.

I have closed mouth and open mouth version.

Back