Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZHn6lgVxdw&feature=related"]YouTube - Classic Predator - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

I'm late to the party but I gotta say I'm glad I came. This piece is SICK!!! Maybe even more so than the City Hunter. Enjoy the video, freaks. Please comment and show some forum love. Take care

Thanks Ralph!
How'd the print come out?
Not a problem! The first print came out pretty decent. My colleague printed it for me, but forgot to check the "print support structures" buton, so none of the mandibles printed out right.

Tomorrow I'll be setting up a new print myself with all of those issues addressed, so actual images coming in the next few days. Stay ttuned!

My classic predator with the awesome BALOO mask....

dsc0690u.jpg

dsc0705rr.jpg

Awesome pics! btw where did you get those trophy accessories for your classic pred?

Does anyone know anyone who sells the bone trophies for this guy and perhaps the upper left arm pad? I'd really like to buy these things for my guy, he'd look great with them.

Does anyone know anyone who sells the bone trophies for this guy and perhaps the upper left arm pad? I'd really like to buy these things for my guy, he'd look great with them.

I see the extra arm armor piece on eBay all the time for about $5. I would like to source the bones as well, have not seen where those are sold.

Cregscustoms did a custom set of bone trophies, but I believe they are all sold out. Your best bet is to scour eBay for the ones from the original hot toys predator. Or you could try sculpting them yourself.

Back