Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
200.JPG

I finally caved and decided to strip my p1 of his trophies, tasels, and left arm armor. I must say I do think it is a HUGE improvement. My p1 figure is officially dead to me now.

Its been a while. Ive made my Classic back into a classic (But kept his elbow/knee ties as i like them)

dscf1830t.jpg

dscf1826j.jpg

200.JPG

I finally caved and decided to strip my p1 of his trophies, tasels, and left arm armor. I must say I do think it is a HUGE improvement. My p1 figure is officially dead to me now.

I'm trying to get mine there. I only have the necklace so far and it does make a big difference IMO. Amazing how such little details make these cooler to look at.

I fixed my hologram arm armor earlier. Found a syringe lying around the house and cut off the tip, then sucked up some crazy glue and shot it in the holes on the end of the hinge. Looks and works good as new.

ok guys about the totem i left it unfinished and unpainted, i did abandon it for a bit because i had to catch up on my credits for school, but since a lot of you guys still want it i will finish it my camera is broken so no pics for the time being

Great pics everyone, this figure is for me now the ultimate pred, it will be going up in value IMO as I don't believe it will be revisited by HT again. Besides for me it could only be improved in poseability and I don't see a new Pred body anywhere in the near future...

Great pics everyone, this figure is for me now the ultimate pred, it will be going up in value IMO as I don't believe it will be revisited by HT again. Besides for me it could only be improved in poseability and I don't see a new Pred body anywhere in the near future...

Just wait for Hot Toys 1/4 P1 to hit.

Back