Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im wondering what mr ecko's post is in relation to as it makes 0 sense at the moment

What happened to OMG's classic predator pictorial review thread?

While I wait on mine, I'd much rather go and look at his pictures than watch a bunch of know-it-alls bicker.

Ok so iv'e been debating whether not i should get this figure or wait for a p1 2.0.

Which site has it for a good price?

Last edited:
This figure sucks. If you're on the fence about it, just save your damn money. This attrocity isn't accurate at all. I mean, it doesn't even come with the bone trophies and one of the masks is broken!!! I hate you Hot Toys!!! You suck, Tsang!!!

Sorry, just wanted to rock the boat some more :D

:monkey3

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz_Ed_Edd_and_Eddy_troll_faces-s643x557-203322-535.jpg

fuct-that-_____-yao-ming.jpg

:D

This figure sucks. If you're on the fence about it, just save your damn money. This attrocity isn't accurate at all. I mean, it doesn't even come with the bone trophies and one of the masks is broken!!! I hate you Hot Toys!!! You suck, Tsang!!!

Sorry, just wanted to rock the boat some more :D

:monkey3

You got him yet sprig?

Ok so i pre-ordered from Toy Anxiety - i payed about $17 bucks for shipping , which i would assume it would be Priority Mail USPS because thats what TA does .

I got my shipping notice from TA on January 13 and was shipped that same day .

I've tracked my package a 100 times a day and it says

Your item departed our BELL GARDENS, CA 90201 sort facility on January 15, 2012.

I live in Massachusetts

WTF!!!! :gah: It doesn't say Priority Mail , it says Package Service Parcel Post :gah:

Should i ask TA to refund me some $ back , I'm :mad:

Waiting Sucks Monkey Balls :gah:

I think i got jipped on shipping , this is bullcrap , what is my package being brought cross country on a F%$kin Donkey?:mad:

Ok so i pre-ordered from Toy Anxiety - i payed about $17 bucks for shipping , which i would assume it would be Priority Mail USPS because thats what TA does .

I got my shipping notice from TA on January 13 and was shipped that same day .

I've tracked my package a 100 times a day and it says

Your item departed our BELL GARDENS, CA 90201 sort facility on January 15, 2012.

I live in Massachusetts

WTF!!!! :gah: It doesn't say Priority Mail , it says Package Service Parcel Post :gah:

Should i ask TA to refund me some $ back , I'm :mad:

Waiting Sucks Monkey Balls :gah:

I think i got jipped on shipping , this is bullcrap , what is my package being brought cross country on a F%$kin Donkey?:mad:

I don't blame you buddy, that sounds like a load of BS!

Definitely ask for a shipping refund..$17 for shipping that takes over a week is outrageous!

Back