Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have an extra elder 2 predaor bicep armor if someone is willing to make a recast of it to help everyone out with this badboy when it comes out.
I have the Original Pred so I can do (and the bones) if anybody wants.
Dizzy

I Think i might Preorder This Predator Soon, i Only want 2 Predators, the Classic "Since i loved the First movie" and the Samurai Predator "whenever they gonna announce the Figurine after showing the Diorma" Which to me looks Amazing

Is it confirmed that the Classic Predator will be just as tall and as wide as the Berserker?

Why o why did they make Pred 1 so short when he Is clearly a foot taller than Arnold in the film, As Billy says "it just dosent make sense"

Why o why did they make Pred 1 so short when he Is clearly a foot taller than Arnold in the film, As Billy says "it just dosent make sense"

I've wondered that, since he came out. The figure was barely taller than Dutch and he's the shortest Pred, even though Kevin Peter Hall was the tallest guy to play one.

If someone owns dutch and berserker, tracker or shadow then you could post some height comparision photos.

If someone owns dutch and berserker, tracker or shadow then you could post some height comparision photos.

This is the best Ive got. I sold off my Dutch...stupid me...:(
602adb3e-5aff-8f8b.jpg

Last edited:
Back