Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update my collection

IMG_1066.jpeg

Just got one of these, and turned out to be the special edition, even though the standard was shown in picture. So that was nice. Love these figures

I’ve decided I’m gonna do a body repaint since I’m not happy with how pale the colour of the skin is. Only issue is getting the body pieces apart. Does anyone have experience in taking the arms out of the torso and the elbow joints out?

My Hot Toys Classic / Jungle Hunter finally updated with a proper unmasked sculpt! By a sculptor/painter in Peru, Mauricio Chavez!

I'm in absolute love of this thing! Makes the Stock HT version look like a toy in comparison.

View attachment 701247View attachment 701248View attachment 701249View attachment 701250View attachment 701251View attachment 701252View attachment 701253View attachment 701254View attachment 701255View attachment 701256View attachment 701257
This is easily the best 1/6 scale predator figure I’ve seen! 🔥

I haven’t seen the recent films and don’t know the differences in great detail but does this pass for an OG Predator? Considering picking one up.
If you want it for the original 87 Jungle Hunter then you'll need to get the bone trophies, arm and leg bands, the pouch. Also a screen accurate bio mask. Also the armor technically needs a repaint to be more screen accurate as well.

Dave Apro / German Beast Customs offers a screen accurate bio mask and the "conversion kit" which includes the bone trophies, wraps and pouch.

If you want it for the original 87 Jungle Hunter then you'll need to get the bone trophies, arm and leg bands, the pouch. Also a screen accurate bio mask. Also the armor technically needs a repaint to be more screen accurate as well.

Dave Apro / German Beast Customs offers a screen accurate bio mask and the "conversion kit" which includes the bone trophies, wraps and pouch.

Thanks very much for that info, appreciated.

Congrats on your predator custom above. Mind blowingly good.

Th
Thanks very much for that info, appreciated.

Congrats on your predator custom above. Mind blowingly good.
Thanks man. I've always hated how lazy Hot Toys has been with the unmasked sculpts of their Predators and now I feel like I finally have the 87 Jungle Hunter with this custom sculpt. I'm in awe of it.

Do you have a contact for Dave Apro please? I don’t have Facebook, are they on Instagram? Many thanks!

How much did it cost you that masterpiece?
The custom head is much bigger than HT's. Is the custom biomask equally sized? Does it come mounted on some fake head? Is it LED-lit?
What about that amazing base? Did it yourself?
Thx.

How much did it cost you that masterpiece?
The custom head is much bigger than HT's. Is the custom biomask equally sized? Does it come mounted on some fake head? Is it LED-lit?
What about that amazing base? Did it yourself?
Thx.
• It was a lot cheaper than it should be!
•The bio mask from Dave fits the Classic Predator Stock head. Not designed for this sculpt.
•Dave's Bio mask does light up with the LED and plugs into the Predator just as the stock mask does.
•Base is a modded Coomodel Werewolf base with extra pieces added by me like the skulls and extra foliage.

Back