Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There it is.

I was just basing that off the OFFICIAL pics anyway. Which I guess is a bad idea because HT likes to trick people.

Mr. Black and P1 comparison pic anyone....

I'm so glad I preordered this already...every time I saw the proto pics, I just heard Dutch yelling, "come on, DO IT, do it NOW" :lol

Hi all.

I did some comparisons on Photoshop between pics of the P1 and this Classic to come, and I think that the Classic will do the same size than the P1, i.e. only 32 cm, and not 35 as advertised.

Note that HT had already announced a height of 14' for the P1 to its release...
When you consider that to be accurate, the figure should do at least 36.5 cm in 1/6th scale... I do not know why HT continues to announce wrong information.

I would like to have done a mistake in my estimate, but quite frankly, I fear that my calculations prove to be accurate.

Does anyone have a reliable info on this?

Hi all.

I did some comparisons on Photoshop between pics of the P1 and this Classic to come, and I think that the Classic will do the same size than the P1, i.e. only 32 cm, and not 35 as advertised.

Note that HT had already announced a height of 14' for the P1 to its release...
When you consider that to be accurate, the figure should do at least 36.5 cm in 1/6th scale... I do not know why HT continues to announce wrong information.

I would like to have done a mistake in my estimate, but quite frankly, I fear that my calculations prove to be accurate.

Does anyone have a reliable info on this?

This Classic is using the same body as the new Shadow Predator and we have already seen the Shadow next to the Flaconer Predator and they are almost the same height. So this new Classic will be taller than the old P1.

Currently browsing this thread for said comparison pic... can't find it. :gah:

EDIT: found it.

3Uej1.jpg

Same size. Just tracker's bio is bigger than shadow's face. But when it comes to body size they are identical.

Last edited:
Ho I see, thanks guys!
... So what is the size of the Falconer?
... Or failing that, an image comparing the P1 beside the Falconer?

Last edited:
Haaaa, thank you RIDDICK!

At first glance, I would say that the Classic will therefore do aprox. 34.4 cm, with better proportions between a longer torso and shorter thighs compared to P1 proportions.

...and I sold alllll my predator stuff even the little cosbaby set :slap...but i really like the look of classic predator-so I got him :yess: even though he's gonna be my only pred :gah: :lol

He's a decent representation of the original '87 (minus the bicep armor and bone trophies), so it's a good "only" to have. You should look at getting one of the conversion kits people are doing. Check the customs thread.

He's a decent representation of the original '87 (minus the bicep armor and bone trophies), so it's a good "only" to have. You should look at getting one of the conversion kits people are doing. Check the customs thread.

man I've been outta the game for awhile, but a conversion kit you say huh? yeah I wanna see what those are all about imma go a look thanks

Back