Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my Classic Predator. An amazing figure, the paint is so great. And they pack these things nicely! Seems like it could get run over and the figure inside would be fine!:lol

I'll definitely be getting the Elder 2.0 and maybe City Hunter 2.0. I gotta start saving money!

I got SP ver. of this & old P1 since day 1 and never intend to let them go. Classic was such a fine 1/6 figure. The only downside is the articulation. Could've been better but overall nice.

I bought the classic Predator (Predators) when it came out, but last week obtained the jungle hunter 'P1' 2009 version on a steal sale. I missed out on it when it first came out. Both are cool, articulation on the P1 is better but think the paint is nicer on the classic. They both display well together. Agree you can't go wrong with either.

088abcfa5e0c2a37f0712fad617c71b8.jpg

6a10225f4de41edb15b61b7458977025.jpg

Here's mine with some random Pred pieces off eBay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To each their own, and I know the price seems a bit steep, but trust me: German Beast's P1 conversion does all the difference. Save your money instead of getting inaccurate random pieces. At first I hesitated too, since the kit was almost half what I paid for the classic predator. But damn, it's worth it. My two cents.

IMG_20160327_153453.jpg

To each their own, and I know the price seems a bit steep, but trust me: German Beast's P1 conversion does all the difference. Save your money instead of getting inaccurate random pieces. At first I hesitated too, since the kit was almost half what I paid for the classic predator. But damn, it's worth it. My two cents.

View attachment 275353

No I am in total agreement that German Beast and the P1 conversion is great...I just wanted to make mine a little different. I mean it is still predator accessories, not like he has an AK-47 or a lightsaber. I really didn't want it like the Jungle Hunter or Classic but something else. Also, I have the Elder Pred ancient pistol on the way. Haha.

5a8d812c5eede8e8246d2a7016d9ba9f.jpg

No I am in total agreement that German Beast and the P1 conversion is great...I just wanted to make mine a little different. I mean it is still predator accessories, not like he has an AK-47 or a lightsaber. I really didn't want it like the Jungle Hunter or Classic but something else. Also, I have the Elder Pred ancient pistol on the way. Haha.

5a8d812c5eede8e8246d2a7016d9ba9f.jpg

Oh, my bad. I've dug myself so deep into the screen accurate hole, I didn't even consider someone might actually want something non-film-y. Carry on, mate. Looks cool. Have you seen the custom masks available on eBay? Some of them are pretty badass, and it would truly make him unique.

Oh, my bad. I've dug myself so deep into the screen accurate hole, I didn't even consider someone might actually want something non-film-y. Carry on, mate. Looks cool. Have you seen the custom masks available on eBay? Some of them are pretty badass, and it would truly make him unique.

Hey no worries I saw your point you saw mine! Regardless it is an awesome figure...but I always thought it was missing trophies/accessories. Makes the figure pop.
And yes I have. Amazing actually!

Anyone got any diorama display ideas for this guy? Feel free to post them here and tag my quote so I can see some of the great work you've done

b203c18bb6ec0accf92d1b2dfaabc9b0.jpg
cbda049a56083b6a197816818a33d695.jpg
ef4bfeb0a598c9375c5ccb585fc6eab2.jpg

Finally I'm finished with this guy. Again, personal mods that reflect a "unique" predator. I wasn't going for Jungle Hunter...I just wanted more trophies on him so got some cheap random stuff on eBay.

Added the:
Bone necklace
Bone sash
Pred 2 side bag
Elder Pred belt with sword
Elder Pred trophy pistol

Finally I'm finished with this guy. Again, personal mods that reflect a "unique" predator. I wasn't going for Jungle Hunter...I just wanted more trophies on him so got some cheap random stuff on eBay.

Added the:
Bone necklace
Bone sash
Pred 2 side bag
Elder Pred belt with sword
Elder Pred trophy pistol

Very nicely done!

Looking good that conversion, but I will wait for an official one. Should happen "any time".....

I hope we might hear something at SDCC about a Jungle Hunter 2.0. They pretty much have almost all the parts they need. The Unmasked head can stay the same, just do a new P1-accurate helmet. The body, hands and feet can be the same parts, as well as most of the smaller parts like the neck guard and loincloth (I think the buckle would need to be re-done though) they can use the left bicep plate and right thigh armor from Elder 2.0, and just sculpt the side pouch and trophy accessories, add the arm and leg straps, as well as re-sculpt the plasma caster to be P1-accurate. A removable med-kit would be great,

If they want they can leave the electronic wrist gauntlet, or just use the Elder 2.0 bare arm and have the JH gauntlet as a removable part. I'm probably forgetting something, but it shouldn't be that much work for them to do it.

couple people have asked, so i figured i'd post the details again on making your own set of skull/spine necklace...
just pick up a scar predator necklace and cut it... then pick up some leathery looking twine and restring them into 2 different sets... then run them to the length you want and a little white wash for effect... then you are all set for having 2 sets necklaces for around $25.

i also picked up some $3 leather straps from michaels and cut them to fit to make elbow straps... super cheap and easy

s-l1600.jpg

2 questions for those who own both the classic Predator and P2 Elder 2.0:

1. Are the torsos a different sculpt? From the pics I've seen, it looks like Classic has the quills on his chest, but Elder does not, which makes me think they used the City Hunter torso for elder, or an all new sculpt.

2. If it is different than the Classic torso, is it the same sculpt just lacking the quills? Or is the size and musculature different, as well as the textures and skin sculpt? From the images I have seen it does looks like it is the same torso sculpt as classic, but they just took off the quills for elder. It's hard to tell just from online images.

Thanks!

Wow-Sers! Amazing. Can almost hear his insect-like "click click" breathing.

The "Classic" Predator is a very underrated figure that is stunning and is one of those figures that trumps many of the newest HT releases in terms of looks.

I think it was just accessories away from being a genuine classic figure. I just find that the Predator is so iconic with bone trophies...and I understand this Predator is from the Predators and thus the figure is faithful to that film. But all they needed was a bone trophy and sash ect ect and it could have been a "classic"/"jungle Hunter" 2
In 1.

Still!!! It makes for a GREAT figure. And I've personally added some random Predator accessories to give mine a unique, but still very battle hardened Predator.

cf5d846f0a8cdaaaf9d801b1c8ff0881.jpg

Back