Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well just got my email conformation from toy anxiety ,their classic predators have arrived,and my classic has shipped today by the post office, great news!

well just got my email conformation from toy anxiety ,their classic predators have arrived,and my classic has shipped today by the post office, great news!
Nice!
I wonder what's going on with SSC. All the vendors are getting their allotments so late. :(

They must be tired of retailers biting into their sales. :lol

Nice!
I wonder what's going on with SSC. All the vendors are getting their allotments so late. :(

They must be tired of retailers biting into their sales. :lol

china must have only had a small amount of these ready,when ss got their shipment, but i believe there are going to be a bigger amount of these produced ,then normal, they are selling so well.

this is to anyone who is on the fence about getting this guy:

after receiving this figure i had to flex another one, it is that badass. the paint apps are amazing, the hologram is badass.

is it as poseable as the OG pred? No. Does it have the med kit. No. does it look amazing YES!!! and that is the reason to own this guy, he looks great and is a great addition to any collection.

Well said brother! :duff

At least mine is confirmed to be allocated to myself even though I will be one of the last on here to get it from those who have pre-ordered as my flex pay payments wont be complete until end of February!

Can't wait to get mine in soon, this looks so great! I have to laugh at the fools still commanding top dollar for their version 1's. Many of them are missing parts or their electronics are defective! What is wrong with people? :lol

dscf1161d.jpg

dscf1163z.jpg

dscf1168v.jpg

I never get tired of taking pictures with these they're just so great. but i am really growing to dislike the black lenses they just look so half arsed. If they were flat and Just like Necas 1:4 i think it would look much better then you could atleast get the sense there was a lense if you got a good bit of light hitting it. Or even better add a shiney black plastic instead of black paint that looks dull due to the patterning. i would have them both wear the silver meshed ones if it wasnt for the differing paint on the lower mandibles in the mask to the batch 2 head.

The Leg articulation is rather bothering me too. I can get away with some semi-primal poses but i cannot really fully do what i picture in my mind due to the netting constricting. If i was brave enough id snip a few of the strands around the crotch joints to free it up.

Also, somebody needs to sell kits of 20 or so mini 3-4mm latex quills for these guys to put on their faces/arms/chest because the figure is just begging for them.

awesome!! :thud::hi5:

out of all the Predators...the classic is the best one by far!!!

Not only that, but of all the Predator movies, the 1st movie is the best one by far as well!

Every pred movie has been special in their own way, but none is as special as Arnold saying a multitude of my favorite movie quotes like

" You are one ugly Mother F####!"
" Run!, get to the Chopppa!"
" Do it!... Do it now!!!"
" If it bleeds, we can kill it"

Back