Prop Predator Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^that's Big Red is awesome. Does it come with the base and may I ask where to get one from?

Found it on ebay from a seller in Hong Kong... did some research & saw a good review on it & decided take the chance. Got a great deal when I made an offer & I'm really glad I picked it up. It does come with the Sideshow ADI themed base, real lasers, aluminum lenses & some wires that connect into the base from the helmet.
It's definity a modded recast of the Scar Bio as you can see from the pics.

Gone but not forgotten! I had to let this guy go a few years ago, but figured I'd share some old pics.

The wolf 1:1 is one of very few pieces I regret not buying. I really hope ss give us a nice 1:2 LSB of him at some point.

I loved my scar bio after a repaint and lens mod, I wish Sideshow had put a little more passion and effort into that line. What I received from them was embarrassing. Paint chips and one tone colour with paper lenses, yeah thanks sideshow....

After

Shuriken (85/750)

Predator Legendary Scale Bust Exclusive
axlsb2.jpg
axlsb4.jpg

axlsb1.jpg
axlsb3.jpg

Here's a quick shot with some predator props-

ICONS predator mask on the wall (I love the weathering on this mask!)
Berserker, Predalien, Life-size predator that has switch out heads...the other head has the bio helm on it, I'll get a pic of that up.

Here's a couple pics of the helm that comes on the other head for the life-size prop...

paint job on this mask is awesome..don't know if I like it better than the ICONS mask...artist did good :clap

we need to start a what hat does your lifesize terminator skull / endoskeleton wear thread lol.

Mine has a Weyland corp hat on right now.

Nice low number, I love my wolf. It is probably the most valuable piece I own as well as the prices sky rocketed on this one. A grail for sure...

No comparison... wolds apart in quality.

And I'll always remember this as one of those magic moments, the piece you fought to get and paid well over the odds for, finally about to see it ;)

The wolf.bio is by far the best bio out and I dont know why sideshow skimped out on the rest.Bezerker is nice but the paint apps on the bone jaw is awful and l hate how the paint is sloppy on the mask and looks like one piece.

Back