Prop Predator Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love that Predalien and I really wanted it at one point in time, but it seems like they're completely sold out everywhere.

Yea I don't think those shuriken blades stay in for anyone. I've heard of people gluing them. I should've. Snapped the tip of one of the blades when it fell out and I can't find the tip. FML. And the Shuriken plus the wall mount is only a little bit over 2 lbs. Super light compared to sideshow's many other props. When it was first shipped to me I thought the seller sent me an empty box. :lol

Yea I don't think those shuriken blades stay in for anyone. I've heard of people gluing them. I should've. Snapped the tip of one of the blades when it fell out and I can't find the tip. FML. And the Shuriken plus the wall mount is only a little bit over 2 lbs. Super light compared to sideshow's many other props. When it was first shipped to me I thought the seller sent me an empty box. :lol

but its real headche for wall mounting also coz loose blades

do u guys think there will be Wolf Predator Whip as prop in production ?? which r the other predator props we can expect?

I had the same problem with my ss shruiken prop. some blades were loose then one blade fell out and the tip broke I was so bummed was able to repair it then I used silver grey duck tape cut into small pieces enough to fold over the end of the blade that goes inside the round piece so its not visible. Its been mounted on my wall ever since never had problem and I can sleep at night.

[FONT=&quot]The pictures may not be great. Editing them now.
[/FONT]

Last edited:
15.jpg

These are 1:1.

16.jpg

More pictures here: https://oneye.unrealspawnboard.com/ONEYE-Kisielka/Predator/biohelmets/

7.jpg

Above are 1:6 scale. Some from Sideshow, 7 (1 by ta2pro, 6 by Joe Dunaway) painted by someone else, most customized/painted by me.

14.jpg

18.jpg

The Predator diorama in the back (unmasked) has a base that was custom painted by me. It arrived broken, so I had to glue it back together, then I went ahead and repainted it.

A.JPG

16.jpg

12.jpg

15.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

11.jpg

Some pictures that I have on line may be better than the ones I took, so, things change, but the views may be better in different pictures.

Back