Predator on Horse diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine last week...very nice!

3305687982_e22dfcf9ed_b.jpg

3305686612_9063b343e7_b.jpg

3304862253_9c4259d82d_b.jpg

And here are some Alien Pile pics as requested earlier in the thread....

3132633270_b56b7b7585_b.jpg

3132632100_da9857a00a_b.jpg

thanks for the pictures i think the pred on the horse is the way to go, the pile looks nice but i like the onther one better. :D

see this is what i am talking about! cant save any money when you guys post these amazing pictures! now i want to buy this statue ( predator on horse )

got mine today too number 599 of 750 :rock

very detailed statue

but the animal being hunted looks a little lame ... just looks like a spine floating in the water lol

got mine today too number 599 of 750 :rock

very detailed statue

but the animal being hunted looks a little lame ... just looks like a spine floating in the water lol

Umm...that is supposed to be just a spine floating in the water.

has anyone seen the SS one vs. the original one in person? i have the original, but am curious how big of difference the paint app is on them

I would assume the spine was supposed to be from the predators head on the tip of the spear.

It's too big for that and the head already has his spine attached.
I was thinking it should be the spine or tail of a Queen. But, they painted it wrong.

My guess would be just artistic balancing. The spine offsets the spear (or axe) and decapitated head. The Japanese are all about symmetry, afterall.

Well, after putting this piece out on display last night, my other half tells me that she really likes it - which is a first!

Normally it's a "not another one of those bloody alien things".

Result! :D:D

I've just purchased the pred - was on the fence, but I tracked down this thread and really liked the pics. hopefully play won't ship it in their usual plastic bag and ruin the box. :banghead

I may have to get this in the near future... haven't been very impressed with pics though. :cool:

Back