Predator on Horse diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As I posted in the other thread, it's an ARTISTIC interpretation of a Predator from ancient times...not supposed to be movie accurate by any means.

This particualar statue sold out almost instantly when it first came out years ago & often fetches $600-800 on ebay (for an original)!

I've owned one of the originals, and they are hefty and highly detailed works of art :)

I recently got the repaint of the original. I hope Sideshow does this version as well.

AP1.jpg

AP2.jpg

AP3.jpg

AP5.jpg

AP6.jpg

AP7.jpg

Ancient Predator Repaint.

It looks cool and all but what are the chances of that thing showing up in one piece? Looks like it'd be a pain to ship that thing.
:chew

It looks cool and all but what are the chances of that thing showing up in one piece? Looks like it'd be a pain to ship that thing.
:chew

You have to assemble it.
Horse, rider, base, hands, sword, etc.
Sideshow does a great job with the
custom molded styrofoam. I'm guessing
that they would copy the original
shipping containers from Takeya as
well.

this sux that sideshow is gettin them. i paid 500 for my original fewture one, the thing that made this truly unique was that u couldnt find one anywhere, damn sideshow.......i believe fewture only made 500 of the orig and repaint versions

don't like it but I hope for Sideshow to bring in some Narin's kit + painted.

don't like it but I hope for Sideshow to bring in some Narin's kit + painted.

that would b cool, but i highly doubt it. the biggest probably being that they came un-painted and much time is needed to put them together, but man when they are painted up by someone with talent, they look so awesome. i would b interested in seeing sideshow produce the fewture ancient pred bust though, suprisingly sideshow and fewture have a very good relationship, so it might happen. i never thought sideshow would even get this pred. :monkey2

I like it...although the black horse looks better than red...

But yeah...an Alien Horse...nice...

I like it but at the price Sideshow is selling it at its a no no for me

You must not have seen my post...originals rarely sell for less than $600 on ebay. $250 is actually the same price they sold for in Japan years ago.

It looks cool and all but what are the chances of that thing showing up in one piece?

They should be just fine. I had two of em shipped from Japan and they arrived without a scratch :)

That's OK, gives me lots of time to pay it off at my LCS (along with all the other crap I have ordered from them)!

I got a knock off one given to me by a mate who didn't want it cause it was damaged during shipping.
AncientPredatoronAlienHorseBox.jpg

AncientPredatorOnAlienHorseStatue.jpg

I am going to get one of these and dump the knock off.

Back