Predator on Horse diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was also kinda surprised to find Sideshow offering these. As a stand alone piece it's pretty impressive, but I prefer having the option of painting it myself. Not too crazy about the color choices of the pre-painted version. Still have the kit form of the Takeya alternate "repaint" version, but haven't gotten around to painting it yet.

Got mine!
This thing is BADASS!!!
Picture521.jpg

Beautiful! I have the 2nd version, but this one is growing on me.

I've been thinking about paying for this this week.
Strange the thread got bumped back up... guess thats the sign to go ahead and buy it..

:monkey3:monkey3

I bought the newborn and everyone hates that !.
I have to buy this one or nothing would make sense anymore !. :horror:google:rotfl

:lol:lol

Tho I did think the newborn was quite cool...maybe thats coz I thought he was cute in the film!! :dunno :lol

:lol:lol

Tho I did think the newborn was quite cool...maybe thats coz I thought he was cute in the film!! :dunno :lol

:banana:banana
Finally , someone else who likes the newborn !. Hes awesome !.
And who can't feel sorry for him at the end when hes sucked out of the window ! That scream he does makes me cry everytime... :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

:rotfl

:banana:banana
Finally , someone else who likes the newborn !. Hes awesome !.
And who can't feel sorry for him at the end when hes sucked out of the window ! That scream he does makes me cry everytime... :monkey2:monkey2

:rotfl

What, is he really not popular at all?! :horror

And yes that does make me shed a tear as well!!! :monkey2:monkey2:eek::lol

Back