Predator Mods! Post yours here!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can't really customize an HT figure with a McFarlane figure... I'd say shoot for the Chopper (or the AVP Elder, since he's cheaper) and just get the bio mask of the Celtic.
Bobamike makes custom masks that look really good, so you could get a decent price that way. Probably around $350 total... Maybe less, who knows. Depends on what you pay for the Elder.

no what i mean is that the armor in the pic more closely resembles the wolf predator but with a little more flair. So i might just salvage some of the neca & mcfarlane armor pieces and put them on it. kinda like what boba did

What paint did HT used on the wrist blade of Wolf? It really looks like its made of metal and I've been wanting to paint P1's wrist blade similar to Wolf's. Any tips?

What paint did HT used on the wrist blade of Wolf? It really looks like its made of metal and I've been wanting to paint P1's wrist blade similar to Wolf's. Any tips?

You know that actually made me curious about P1's blades. Is the dull metal paint movie accurate? Or should be more shiny like how Wolf's blades are?

The color on P1's blade looks like plastic. I'm sure it would look better and be accurate if it was painted with a metallic look like Wolf's. I have no experience in customizing so I thought I'd ask the pros what to use to replicate the paint on Wolf's blades. :)

I took photos of the blades for comparison.
htpredblades.jpg

You know that actually made me curious about P1's blades. Is the dull metal paint movie accurate? Or should be more shiny like how Wolf's blades are?

My SS Predator Maquette has dull blades...who knows if that is movie accurate. However, it was made in conjunction with Stan Winston Studios and the thing is just about the most accurate Predator collectable available, along with the P1 bust. If someone was able to show me proof that the blades were more "chromey" I'd consider repainting them on the maquette.

Back