Predator Mods! Post yours here!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's some crazy price. Celtic is going for equal to or more than an Ancient these days. And that's almost unheard of. It really is a badass figure and eventhough a lot of people don't like AVP here, they still love the Celtic bio design. It was always my favorite. It gave me that same feeling I got when I first saw the Gort bio in P2. Just a bucket of awesomeness. :D

That's some crazy price. Celtic is going for equal to or more than an Ancient these days. And that's almost unheard of. It really is a badass figure and eventhough a lot of people don't like AVP here, they still love the Celtic bio design. It was always my favorite. It gave me that same feeling I got when I first saw the Gort bio in P2. Just a bucket of awesomeness. :D

I actually loved the first AVP. And technically, that Celtic was complete enough :). The helmet wires weren't that big a deal to me (since I came up with non-permanent custom wires easily), and the bendy hands are fine (if I had to choose between those and the fisted ones, the bendies are the way to go). I'm so happy... lol.

And I'd say the Ancients are pricier. At least from what I've seen on feeBay. Especially the Asia Edition. He's been going for over $600 (sometimes over $700). I'd say the top two most expensive Preds (loose or new) would be the Asia Ancient and the P2 Elder. But we all knew that last part.

@ItsSinjin: Try to grab a figure that's missing some easily-replaceable/unimportant accessory (or accessories). Predator Vs. Alien told me he snagged a Celtic a few weeks after me for about $350. He had to sell his AVP Elder for it, but if you really want it, there are definitely ways to get it. Me, I just sold older stuff that I didn't much need anymore and added that to some money I saved up; I wouldn't sell another Alien/Pred figure for any AVP figure, but there're other things you can do.

Last edited:
yea. I found a set of celtic armor on ebay but i mught just make it completely custom. i mostly wanna get the main look so i might just buy a wolf and customise it with mcfarlane and neca figure armor.

You can't really customize an HT figure with a McFarlane figure... I'd say shoot for the Chopper (or the AVP Elder, since he's cheaper) and just get the bio mask of the Celtic.
Bobamike makes custom masks that look really good, so you could get a decent price that way. Probably around $350 total... Maybe less, who knows. Depends on what you pay for the Elder.

Back