Predator Mods! Post yours here!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well what's your porblem furious was just helping you by posting some awesome trheads about predator custom and mods!
That's what you wanted no?

I agree here, Furious was trying to help you out by posting a long list of Predator customs which include mods and what not.

Maybe you may have misinterpreted the "tone" of his posts to think he was attacking you.

Which HT Predators do you have? Lastly most mods are put in the HT Addict thread.

im sorry i just wanted to create a hangout for people thats all.

And if i had my camera (I get it fixed net monday) i would be posting away! lol whats your favorite predator out of all the movies, including avp too

im sorry i just wanted to create a hangout for people thats all.

And if i had my camera (I get it fixed net monday) i would be posting away! lol whats your favorite predator out of all the movies, including avp too
I still would just like to know which Predators you have.

Furious, your post didn't read to me as being a jerk, just a little tired of threads that seem to go nowhere.

My favorite movie design is probably the Wolf...my favorite HT figure is my P2 Elder. My favorite Pred collectible is my SS Ex. Maquette.

Also, Figure Master Les has had some great mods customs over the years...especially his P2 Elder repaints.

oh yea i have seen all of em! they are sweet! im gettin my nosferatoys mask soon and ima tottaly gonna resculpt it like crazy i cant wait!

I still would just like to know which Predators you have.

Well i have the lost pred(most recent) And the scar.
If you r wondering, i dont have much money due to my families financiall problems. But im gettin 250 for my birthday this sunday! WOOT!

And i have all of the armor for my custom alien pred all figured out, Im gonna post a pic of what the armor is on the video game one. and like i said, with my birthday money i can pay for all of it!

Sweet!

Here is the predator im gonna make:
AVP_0000_Alien-Head-Predator.jpg

Armor
Mask: Alien(custom)
Body Armor: Ancient/Wolf
Backpack And Cannon: Traditional
Shoulders: None just trophy skulls
Gauntlets: Ancient Pred(Or just normal and the left one with the wolf gauntlet cover glued on)
Netting/Stealth suit: Traditional
Crotch: Wolf & Custom
Thighs: P2 (only right)
Knee: None just straps and skulls.
Feet/sandals: Traditional

Actual Predator
Head: Celtic Or chopper
Body: AvP 1
Hands: AvP 1

Well that is my armor and body plan. EXPENSIVE!

so your plan is to blow $200+ on accessories to get a predator that was in 0 movies and barely in a game?

this i wanna see.

Let the man do what he wants; the finished thing oughta look pretty sweet, if you ask me!

A little tip, though -- don't bother to buy an Ancient Pred's chest armor. Just buy all the AVP parts you need off one Pred and for the chest armor, break it (or rather... take it apart :D). Remember that the armor on the AVP's is made up of seperate glued/pinned parts. Most of those things on your list can easily be acquired by getting one entire AVP Pred. The other parts are from more common/cheaper Predators, so you should have less trouble getting them by themselves.

One AVP Pred (cheapest would be a used/loose Chopper) + extra parts = as low as around $300-$400 (just a guess)... not too expensive. Once again, that seems like the absolute lowest, though.

Last edited:
Back