Predator Masked Hunter Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am definitely not as psyched for this as I was 531 days ago!
but will be happy to have it for this xmas...maybe :wink1:

masked P2...I'd be all in for that, especially if the canon is added on it also

It looks like the hoses leading from the top of the biomask are much longer than the prototype and what was seen in the movie. They seem to curl around in front of the shoulder canon and loop back. Just another nitpick for those who care about these things...

masked P2...I'd be all in for that, especially if the canon is added on it also

Who wouldn't ;) it seems the shoulder cannons are standard on these now, the Elder had one also before it was cancelled. I really hope it happens one day.

I still think this looks good. Keeping my order. Of course, I have NO idea where I am going to find a room to display him...

Haha! I'm struggling for space too! The wife has allowed me this space under the TV. So I'm thinking Alien Warrior and Bigchap on the left and unmasked and masked predator on the right.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447860989.589085.jpg

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Made the choice to cancel my order at BBTS. I do like it and plan to get one next year if Prime 1's offerings don't blow me away, but December is already a loaded month. Plus holiday shopping for other people. :lol

I'll be sure to post some, but being in the UK I'll probably get this late next week (if I'm lucky) I still haven't been charged yet.

I hope your wrong too! Can't wait for this to be delivered! Looking forward to seeing it displayed with the LED lights on the mask ;) hope the plasma cannon can be moved.

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Back