predator mask for hot toys figs.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey guys heres a few of my latest bios I did for a guy over at osw.
ebayauctions001.jpg

ebayauctions002.jpg

ebayauctions003.jpg

ebayauctions004.jpg

ebayauctions006.jpg

Just wanted to give Bobamike a big thanks for his Celtic bio he made me and share some pics. His bio's are very well made and the details are amazing. I was about to one one of those on eBay, but after getting his and comparing them to the eBay pics, I'm definitely glad I chose this one:D

The flash really brings out the differences in the shade of each bio. Whereas Scar's is dark like the center of the armour, Celtic's is abit lighter and doesn't have as much of a blackwash as Scar's does which really makes it look great with the AvP armour
DSC00413.jpg

Next to the armour, again the flash really brings the shine/"copperness" out of the armour, but to the naked eye, in person, it's really hard to tell. It's surprising to me when I look at my own pics:lol
DSC00407.jpg

Went the extra mile and got the Grid scratches on them...to up the sex factor :confused: lol The bio attaches on very good, I can give him a good shake and it stays put
DSC00406.jpg

By far, my favorite display shelf, the 3 Dead Amigos. I know I sound like a broken record, but I love the AvP designs and can admit it. Anyone have a problem?:maul
DSC00404-1.jpg

Long live Optimus Celtic PredaPrime:rock
DSC00415.jpg

Last edited:
thanks brother! I make every piece as if its for me.I have a love for this hobby that gets me into fights with my wife all the time.I spend more time messing with this stuff than I do with her.

thanks brother! I make every piece as if its for me.I have a love for this hobby that gets me into fights with my wife all the time.I spend more time messing with this stuff than I do with her.

Uggg...:thwak

...better do something big for her this Valentines day. :date

Just wanted to give Bobamike a big thanks for his Celtic bio he made me and share some pics. His bio's are very well made and the details are amazing. I was about to one one of those on eBay, but after getting his and comparing them to the eBay pics, I'm definitely glad I chose this one:D

The flash really brings out the differences in the shade of each bio. Whereas Scar's is dark like the center of the armour, Celtic's is abit lighter and doesn't have as much of a blackwash as Scar's does which really makes it look great with the AvP armour
DSC00413.jpg

Next to the armour, again the flash really brings the shine/"copperness" out of the armour, but to the naked eye, in person, it's really hard to tell. It's surprising to me when I look at my own pics:lol
DSC00407.jpg

Went the extra mile and got the Grid scratches on them...to up the sex factor :confused: lol The bio attaches on very good, I can give him a good shake and it stays put
DSC00406.jpg

By far, my favorite display shelf, the 3 Dead Amigos. I know I sound like a broken record, but I love the AvP designs and can admit it. Anyone have a problem?:maul
DSC00404-1.jpg

love the details on those claw marks. those would be more screen-accurate if you take off those cannons off of those 2 amigos, since none of them ever lived to sport on those cannons. Only scar made it:rolleyes:

love the details on those claw marks. those would be more screen-accurate if you take off those cannons off of those 2 amigos, since none of them ever lived to sport on those cannons. Only scar made it:rolleyes:

thanks, I keep telling myself to remove them, but I just love the way they look with them on:D Anyway, I was finally able to get a properly colored Chopper mask thanks to Bobamike again. Now, I can get rid of that ugly Copper one.
DSC00435.jpg

I too replaced my hot toys chopper with one of my castings and painted it the gunmetal color.It makes him look so much better.

I got a mask from Boba today and it looks great!
He is a good person to deal with if anyone needs a mask.
Here are some pictures,
Celtic3.jpg

Celtic2.jpg

Celtic1.jpg

Last edited:
Back