PREDATOR MAQUETTE..PICS ONLY !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gruson said:
To show how BIG this piece really is, I took a picture with the 12" Jason.

:)

predjas.jpg

How tall is this again? Bigger than the SS Juggernaut?

Gruson said:
To show how BIG this piece really is, I took a picture with the 12" Jason.

:)

predjas.jpg

OH MY GOD !!!! That is f@#@ing MASSIVE !!!

I got my tracking number so it should not be long now. Thanks for the pic.

Gru, I think right now this has become your best piece.Amazing.

I really wish I wasn't living at my parents and had more money! I would have loved this!

Also, Gruson has one of the best display rooms I've seen! It's how I'd want mine when I move out!

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

Gruson: Excellent pics! Very nice setup You have there.
I wish I had the room and money for this piece. Absolutley amazing.

Thanks everyone for sharing!

I'm still trying to figure out why the Pred 1:1 bust isn't anywhere close as popular as the Maquette. It's been out for well over a year,,, still not sold out,,, and selling for 30% less than retail most places. My Pred 1:1 bust is still my favorite SS product,,,, that is,,,, until I get a Maquette Exclusive.

sideshowpdx said:
I'm still trying to figure out why the Pred 1:1 bust isn't anywhere close as popular as the Maquette. It's been out for well over a year,,, still not sold out,,, and selling for 30% less than retail most places. My Pred 1:1 bust is still my favorite SS product,,,, that is,,,, until I get a Maquette Exclusive.

Agreed! One of my favorite pieces SS has done. Very under-rated.

id loved to have picked a 1:1 bust but with postage and taxes the price is just scary.

Nathan

sideshowpdx said:

TOTALLY 100% AGREE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS THE BEST !!!!!!!!

I got the Predator last week, but went right out of town on vacation. I checked it out when I got home, and it is amazing. I got a cool number too - 150/300. What numbers did everyone get?

I'm guessing the pred bust isnt as popular because it is so damn huge. My tv is smaller!! (yes, I have a small tv....:monkey2)

The pred maquette is amazing though....hot damn!!! :monkey5

B-Electronic said:
I'm guessing the pred bust isnt as popular because it is so damn huge. My tv is smaller!! (yes, I have a small tv....:monkey2)

The pred maquette is amazing though....hot damn!!! :monkey5

I'd love to see a picture of the Maquette next to the 1:1 bust...
I'm in a real conundrum here... To be safe,,, I purchased a "standard" Predator from DarkShadow for $850 shipped. I still have every intent to buy an Exclusive and there's one that just popped up on ebay for a starting bid of $1250 plus $50 shipping. I'd basically be paying a minimum of $450 just for the mask... ARGH!!! Decisions, Decisions. I can afford it, but it's just a little tough for me to shovel out nearly $500 for a mask. Heck, I could get a 1:1 custom mask for a lot cheaper than that. The financially responsible person inside me is screaming right now...

Gruson said:
My buddy's cap picture with bust:
IMG]

That's awesome. Thanks for that pic, Gruson.
GOD,,, the mask makes the piece. Is 9:45 in the morning too early to start drinking? I need the irresponsible person in me to take over this financially responsible person. ;)

hey thats a really cool combo. definitely eliminates the indecision as to which head to put on the Predator when you have the fullsize umasked bust beside it.
nice

sideshowpdx said:
there's one that just popped up on ebay for a starting bid of $1250 plus $50 shipping.

It will be interesting to follow this auction. Think it will get over $1,500?

Back