PREDATOR MAQUETTE..PICS ONLY !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remember that the Predator is like 8 feet tall. He might be a LITTLE big for 1/4 scale, but he's darn close. Greivous is hunched over, but at most he'd be 7 feet fully extended.

Yup, Predator is in 1/4 scale. He's a big boy.

Imagine how big the 1/3 scale CM will be! LOL

You guys are killing me... I'm so kicking myself for not buying this when I had the chance. There's a guy selling an Exclusive on ebay for $1400,,, I just can't bring myself to spend that much. I'll gladly spend a grand though...
I've got a PERFECT spot for him (replacing my Alien Queen). I even ordered some new 14x11 lobby cards to frame up next to him...
I'll get one someday...

DSC01211-vi.jpg

SolidLiquidFox said:
dude, get on that wait list...you never know.
Dude,,,, been on the wait list since November 4th. :)
I think I found out my problem though, when I put my name on the waitlist, I put it down on the Flexpay waitlist by accident. When I go to put my name on the "non-flexpay" waitlist, it won't let me since it's a 1 item limit. I wonder if I would have had better luck if I would have got on the waitlist without flexpay.

sideshowpdx said:
Dude,,,, been on the wait list since November 4th. :)
I think I found out my problem though, when I put my name on the waitlist, I put it down on the Flexpay waitlist by accident. When I go to put my name on the "non-flexpay" waitlist, it won't let me since it's a 1 item limit. I wonder if I would have had better luck if I would have got on the waitlist without flexpay.

I doubt it would make any difference but that is a good point. I always figured that waitlist was just one list for each item whether you signed up under flexpay or not. Be nice to get an offical word from SS though.

oxbeard said:
I doubt it would make any difference but that is a good point. I always figured that waitlist was just one list for each item whether you signed up under flexpay or not. Be nice to get an offical word from SS though.

I just dropped SS an email asking if I could be moved from the Flexpay option to the pay in full option without bumping my spot in line. I'll let you know..
To me,,, it would make the most business sense for Sideshow to fulfill all the non-flexpay waitlist orders first, as they could get their money upfront without waiting for 3 months to get payment and having extra inventory on hand...

Did anyone see the printing on the box? It has a transparent textured layer printed on top of the graphic of the unmasked head. When you look at it at an angle, you see the mask appear over the head.:ogat

Cool and all, but most boxes will never see the light of day again once the statue is removed. Why spend so much?

i am signed up for flex pay and i did it in december. though im kinda kicking myself for not getting the regular version off of the waitlist

Here are some I just took.

Enjoy. This piece is INCREDIBLE!!

predz2.jpg

A case 19x19x28 should be about right for this huge piece!

predz3.jpg

It's about the size of a CM!!!!

predz1.jpg

predz4.jpg

Last edited:
Gruson said:
Here are some I just took.

Enjoy. This piece is INCREDIBLE!!

Well,,, HO-LEE poo.... That's about all I have to say. I'm so close to clicking on the $1395 Predator on ebay right now... I gotta have this piece.

sideshowpdx said:
Well,,, HO-LEE poo.... That's about all I have to say. I'm so close to clicking on the $1395 Predator on ebay right now... I gotta have this piece.

Do it!

It's worth every penny and the mask really makes the piece IMO.

Here are some pics with the other head:

predz5.jpg

predz6.jpg

I prefer the mask but both are VERY cool!

Last edited:
sideshowpdx said:

To late now, he just changed it to $1695.........

Jesse

Jesseawilson said:
To late now, he just changed it to $1695.........

Jesse

Yes, I did. My sincere apologies :eek: but I'm having very strong 2nd thoughts about selling. This piece looks too damn amazing.

I'm still hoping no one is crazy enough to buy it for $1,695. If I do decide to sell I will consider some of the offers I received.

To show how BIG this piece really is, I took a picture with the 12" Jason.

:)

predjas.jpg

Back