Predator Legendary Scale Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i like the original paint scheme on mine(over the re-paint). i was lucky that mine had straight teeth too. i glad i picked mine up when i did. the prices on fleecE-BAY are up very high for the EX

I added some additional color (throughout the top and sides of head, inside of mouth, teeth and chest area) and gloss to the original "clean", pale look of the bust...
101_4086.jpg
101_4094.jpg
[/IMG]
101_4091.jpg
[/IMG]
101_4089.jpg
[/IMG]
101_4093.jpg
[/IMG]

I think the additional color and wet look adds alot to the piece. I really like the bust but something has come up and I might have to sell this beauty...

I just got this bad boy in today. Number 64 it's a really nice piece. My first LSB the only thing that sucks is mine has a little hole inside his mouth.

Thanks! The hole is not too bad if u look in the corner of his mouth u can see it if your really paying attention. It's very tiny.

Has anyone put the predator LSB in a detolf? I can't figure out how I want it. I have to get rid of a shelf if I want to put him in there and looks wired cuz of the big gap

Has anyone put the predator LSB in a detolf? I can't figure out how I want it. I have to get rid of a shelf if I want to put him in there and looks wired cuz of the big gap

Only today I was trying to house my P1 LSB, it's about an inch too tall to go on the bottom, tallest, shelf. Removing a shelf to fit it in would look wrong IMO.
My original plan was to have 1&2 on a shelf in my larger cabinet but with the P1 coming in at 8-9 Kg there's no chance.
Will have to stay on its table.

Back