Predator Legendary Scale Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I were you guys I would contact Rafael(rrjrstatueman) to repaint it.Looks really good.

2ng7yub.jpg
LSBTEETHFINISHMARYKAY019.jpg
LSBTEETHFINISHMARYKAY012.jpg

Webb how much you paid to repaint it? thanks

wow that repaint is fantastic. Its just to bad that us collectors have to pay an arm and a leg for these things and then get them painted over. I guess we just gave up on QC. too bad.

ok i said would post pics of my repaint wip here it is only half is complete i think it looks pretty good so far the pics are with flash so it looks brighter than it is

7429262044_5ac8a3b2c5_b.jpg

7429260720_312a16f696_b.jpg

7429263352_66cb35193f_b.jpg

7429259420_e775e17f36_b.jpg

7429258120_fc1a9f8382_b.jpg

Oh I forgot,Rafael will repaint and straighten the teeth also,better he will put new acrylic teeth.

I like it. Colors are much more vibrant.

I don't really like how large you made the spots on the center of his head, and how precise/straight their pattern is now, though.

Oh and I like the moist/wet look. Makes him appear more realistic and accurate.

i only added the blast mark on the armor, and the spots are only big to cover the old spots but they are not that bad, but its still a wip

How difficult is it to take out the flared, inner teeth and reposition them to be straight? From what I read, rrjrstatueman, used a hairdryer on hot and wiggled them out. Has anyone besides rrjr done this? Any hints so I don't screw it up? Thanks:wave

How difficult is it to take out the flared, inner teeth and reposition them to be straight? From what I read, rrjrstatueman, used a hairdryer on hot and wiggled them out. Has anyone besides rrjr done this? Any hints so I don't screw it up? Thanks:wave

I cancelled this, my 1/5 Predator PO and won't buy any more LSB or 1/5 Preds cos SS can't get the glaringly obvious things like teeth, eye colour, paint patterns and accessories right. Both lines fail.

I'm curious what a full repaint would do for this. If I keep mine, might have to hit up Dunaway. Lucked out with straight teeth on mine. As of now, no real plans to get the P2 though or any other LSB's they do. A P2 Elder could be interesting though.

Here is mine that I reprinted and fixed/changed the teeth. Great bust and makes me want to get the p2 bust to go with it.

529bab96.jpg

e252918b.jpg

ANy chance of a berserker or Wolf legedary scale bust? did they ever mention anything about those 2? I sure hope so

darb Re: Predator Legendary Scale Busts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is mine that I reprinted and fixed/changed the teeth.

darb...how easy or difficult was removing/replaceing the the teeth? What technique did you use?

Back