Predator Legendary Scale Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got mine also :hi5:

185846_10151068747789494_81867987_n.jpg

still didnt order this want to get him but on fence .... i think i have to wait for 1:1 Bust of Predator any idea abt SS doing any lifesize Predator Bust

I have the Super Predator bust. It's pretty awesome. I love that comes with some of his armor and the shoulder cannon. I wish it lit up or something though. The box it came in is also awesome for a lifesize bust, the predalien box was pretty flimsy. It looks great next to the berzerker mask too :) :) Also got the super predator skull nearby for the xray view of him

Last edited:
If you mean the chest and facial quils as opposed to the dreds I heard a lot of people received theirs with a few missing, I'm glad to say mine was fine. Couldn't be happier with how he turned out.
I put buying this off for a while after reading about the mentioned issues and a couple of reports of cracks to the side of his mouth, glad I bought though.

If you mean the chest and facial quils as opposed to the dreds I heard a lot of people received theirs with a few missing, I'm glad to say mine was fine. Couldn't be happier with how he turned out.
I put buying this off for a while after reading about the mentioned issues and a couple of reports of cracks to the side of his mouth, glad I bought though.

Yeah that's what I meant thanks... I never really think of the dreads as regular hair I guess heheh...

I added some additional color (throughout the top and sides of head, inside of mouth, teeth and chest area) and gloss to the original "clean", pale look of the bust...
101_4086.jpg
101_4094.jpg
[/IMG]
101_4091.jpg
[/IMG]
101_4089.jpg
[/IMG]
101_4093.jpg
[/IMG]

I think the additional color and wet look adds alot to the piece. I really like the bust but something has come up and I might have to sell this beauty...

repainted?:)

I think you'd feel the same about the 1:5 scale statue after the fact. It's pretty badass once you have it in hand. Especially the EX. The regular is virtually useless.

I feel the same way.
If they made another 1/6, I'm in. Other than that, it would have to be 1/4 scale. Pose would have to be kickass, or course. :D

I had the Classic Statue Ex on pre-order but manged to cancel on the day it was due to be shipped.
The finished product just didn't turn out as good as I hoped for the cost involved.
Really glad people are happy with theirs but I still feel I made the right decision for me.
I need a true 1:4 to display behind Dutch.

Back