Predator Legendary Scale Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshowtoy.com is running like complete crap today...not sure if they got a lot of traffic or what but I had to update my credit Card information and placed my order for the Sideshow EX Bust. Took like 20 minutes of waiting for pages to load up. Then got an error saying lost connection after I placed the order...yadi yada.

Eh Got an email confirming my order so I am satisfied that I nabbed one. VERY NICE...now the long wait begins :(

The size doesn't jive with me either. It says approximately half scale but the entire thing is only 13 inches tall. Looking at the pics the head from chin to crown of his forehead plate is roughly a third to half of the height which puts it at about 4 to 6 inches. Seems to me the pred's head in real size is bigger than 8 to 12 inches.

It's a nice piece but I'm gonna need to think about this one for that price.

It wont sell out right away guaranteed.

I disagree. The exclusive will sell out at an edition size of 500. Now the regular version has TBD as the edition size, so, that won't sell out.

If the site is this crazy for the first LSB, can you imagine the frenzy next time?

Last edited:
I still love the look of the piece. It really looks well done. I'm just happy to nab my first (Classic) Predator collectible.

Nabbed an exclusive and used 75 bucks worth of reward points in the process:yess:
Just seems kinda small at 13" tall... how tall are the marvel LSBs? I know my Lord of the rings Morgul Lord & Balrog LSBs are much larger! Just wish they stuck with a definite scale for these busts.

The size doesn't jive with me either. It says approximately half scale but the entire thing is only 13 inches tall. Looking at the pics the head from chin to crown of his forehead plate is roughly a third to half of the height which puts it at about 4 to 6 inches. Seems to me the pred's head in real size is bigger than 8 to 12 inches.

It's a nice piece but I'm gonna need to think about this one for that price.

Sideshow's measurements are often off. The Sauron LSB is listed at 24in tall & 13 wide, while its really 27 at the spikes and 20 at the head (there's nothing "24" on this piece) and 16 wide. And the site STILL hasnt been updated! :cuckoo: :slap

Oh, and he only cost $380 for what is one of (if not THE) largest and most detailed LSB's they've ever done... :monkey3

If the predator is REALLY only 13 inches with his chest, then he's 1/3 (CM) scale, and not worth $350 to me. We shall see, Im waiting for 3rd party sellers anyway on this piece. :D

I disagree. The exclusive will sell out at an edition size of 500. Now the regular version has TBD as the edition size, so, that won't sell out.

If the site is this crazy for the first LSB, can you imagine the frenzy next time?

PMd you back. It will sell out no doubt, but I only meant for people not to panic as it will take a few hours at least. :wink1:

If I get this on FLex Pay now and around release date I have the full amount can I pay the full price or will I be stuck on flex pay?

Back