Predator Legendary Scale Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But not the Giger created Alien or (co-created) Alien3 ? :horror

Quick, Sabres & Furystorm grab the torches! We have a heretic amongst us! ;)

Yes, Giger is my all time favorite. He is the creator after all. Everything after was an echo...

Can't wait to see what they come up with for a Giger LSB, if they do so. I already have the Giger signed by Hollywood Collectors. So amazing, but it could use shoulders, neck, and some tubes...

But not the Giger created Alien or (co-created) Alien3 ? :horror

Quick, Sabres & Furystorm grab the torches! We have a heretic amongst us! ;)

____ the Giger and whimpy Dog Alien :lol. Seriously though, I kinda dig the SS Giger maquette, so maybe that will be my first Alien piece, but I would rather have a Warrior LSB (1:1 is out of range) or the 1/4 Queen to complete my Alien collection. The only reason I even want a Warrior or Queen is cause I had a man crush on Stan and I LOVE all the monsters he made. Never really cared for the Alien movies at all really, they were just ok in my book.

UP UP AND AWAY

GLAD I'm NOT ordering:

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 54 in /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/web/_lib/php/db-connection.inc on line 6
cant find that database

Flexpayed the Exclusive

Glad to order this, it's my only Predator collectible besides the SS P1 exclusive diorama

Got my order in, but major site problems. Probably will be the only Predator piece I own, unless Sideshow makes a PF.

Got my order in for the EX at 10.20 but i do have concerns about the "Warning: mysql_connect() error" alot of use may get come backs if i orders not gone through proper.
but i suppose sideshow could sort it out for us!!!!:dunno

Unless I'm missing it, looks like Sideshow forgot to add the Predator pre-order info. in the newsletter.

Back