Predator Legendary Scale Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any idea how much this is worth now? Looking to buy one, just not sure what I should be paying for it.

You should be able to find the P1 around $350-400(possibly a bit higher in AUS). Despite some of the high asking prices you see most of the time, don't see them actually sell for above the range I mentioned.

They have stayed relatively cheap actually... weird given how cool of a piece it is.

I just got one on eBay when they had 4x rewards so ended up getting the EX for a good price. I just got it today and am very happy. I was not going to get these busts, but after POing the alien chap and warrior EXs and getting a HCG Endoskeleton torso bust I think these will look 2x as good all together. Now just need to decide if I want the P2 open or closed mouth.

I just got one on eBay when they had 4x rewards so ended up getting the EX for a good price. I just got it today and am very happy. I was not going to get these busts, but after POing the alien chap and warrior EXs and getting a HCG Endoskeleton torso bust I think these will look 2x as good all together. Now just need to decide if I want the P2 open or closed mouth.
'Savage' P2 won't come cheap.

'Savage' P2 won't come cheap.

I already have 2 of them actually:lol. I stupidly passed on one when they 1st came out from SS, but then got one from a friend. I ended up trading it back to him months ago as part of my Wolf LSF deal (which should be happening soon, he could not meet do the deal earlier) and I just got another(while that eBay promo was going on) which should be here this week. I need to see it in person with the P1 to decide. I still want to pick up a cheap closed mouth too if I can.

I can't bring myself to like the P2 LSB at all, love the P1 though and hope to see more added to the line soon... with better paint apps!

The paint in P1 i def wayy better than P2. Classy to cartoony paint app.

Other than the triangles which are not that hard to fix it is not bad in person, but I am thinking of a repaint for mine to get it perfect though. I just picked up a closed mouth EX so I will get them side by side and decide when it gets here which one I prefer.

I also started working on the fangs on my P1 EX I just got, can't stand those crooked teeth.

Seems like I am awakening old threads lately, but I managed to get one of these guys. A huge thanks to MikeM, who bestowed upon me his repainted Pred. Personally, I love the job he did. In person, the application is seamless and the colors are great. I like him enough that I may even forgo the Masked LSB and allocate the money to something else. I know the Warrior will be my only Alien, so having one Alien and one Pred makes them great end pieces.

predator_final-1.jpg

predator_final-1b.jpg

predator_final-2.jpg

predator_final-3.jpg

predator_final-5.jpg

predator_final-6.jpg

predator_final-7.jpg

predator_final-8.jpg

predator_final-9.jpg

They're a bit dark. The sun was going down and I lost light during. Fun Warhol-esque glamour shot to lighten the mood.

predator_final-warhol.jpg

This guy is a lot heavier than I was expecting! I can see why people are calling the Warrior a piggy bank. Thanks again to Mike. He did a damn fine job on the paint. No complaints about it being pale coming from me!

This guy is a lot heavier than I was expecting! I can see why people are calling the Warrior a piggy bank. Thanks again to Mike. He did a damn fine job on the paint. No complaints about it being pale coming from me!

Yes, people complain about the lightweight Warrior/Chap, but realistically the Preds are too heavy for most people. You need a darn good shelf for them where the Aliens can sit almost anywhere. I have life size busts that don't weigh as much as the 3 preds I have:lol

Back