Predator Jungle Hunter: compared models/toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's an awesome figure, but NECA's does destroy it in accuracy/realisticness. Which is the most important thing to me.

Better poseability is the one thing I wish the NECA Pred had..

But then its joints would look like the HT ones..which is the thing that makes the HT figure look toylike.

Hot Toys figure is still the better action figure in my mind.

I look at the HT figure then i get an idea and i have a little play and change the pose or the mask or something. I look at the Neca figure and i dont want to touch it because theres nothing i can really do with it. Neca P1 is alot more photogenic but thats it now. Its on my desk in a rigid pose to stay :(

Id really like the open mouth Neca version as i want the roar pose but i cant justify buying a whole new figure :-/

But then its joints would look like the HT ones..which is the thing that makes the HT figure look toylike.
I meant where the legs connect to the pelvis. I love the neck and arm poseability.
I don't think it would look that bad, but idunno.

Still prefer the realisticness/accuracy over the poseability, though.

Just buy every Predator product out there. That way when you get bored of one you can just move onto the others and back again.:D
That's my goal..

Gotta catch 'em all!

pokepic1.jpg

If you spend some time posing the older HT Predators (in good poses that actually flow naturally), this problem can be minimized. Takes some subtlety, but it can be done.

As for the Revoltech, I like it, but more as one of those 'knick-knack' toys that you'd buy for the sake of seeing what the fuss is about. Nifty figure, just not one that you'd hold in high regard. With the original open-mouthed prototype sculpt, we could've had something amazing though. :(

For me, the poseability is a minor aspect (i do not play with action figures, keep the exposed)
The Hot Toys is scourged by mass joints, the anatomy is distorted

I dont give a ____ what any of these photos say even next to each other... I guess Im tried of compare threads if you enjoy a movie in this case Predator you want as many different vers of P1 as you can get... I still think Hottoys has the edge with all the extras... But I say it here and now the Neca paint job is > then Hot Toys... I have the Neca Masked ver ordered and cant wait to get him and display with my Hottoys ver with mask off.

every time this topic pops up again, i think of this.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WNrx2jq184"]YouTube - ‪FAMILY GUY - Bird is the Word!‬‏[/ame]

the legs might as well be stationary because theres only about 2 combinations you can have them in before it eventually falls over.

That is simply not true. There are lots of possibilites to pose the legs. If you understand the mechanism there are many possiblilities and no falling over.

Back