Predator Hand Question!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok, you mean the posts? If so that might mean you are "playing" with your predator too rough. They really are meant to be posed and looked at. Displayed for use of better words.

i mean that when i try to remove the hands instead of the hand and the joint coming out, just the hand itself pops off of the joint.
its just getting irritating because its starting to make the joints loose.

i mean that when i try to remove the hands instead of the hand and the joint coming out, just the hand itself pops off of the joint.
its just getting irritating because its starting to make the joints loose.

Try twisting to and fro while pulling it out by the wrist joint. If you have problems, a pair of needlenose will work wonders.

lol P2 Lost! yea i found that if you push the arm armor forward and squeeze where the peg is in the hand it (sometimes) comes off.
But i already broke a joint on the open hands so i have to buy a whole new one :D
Im getting a dog alien to go with him. i picked the dog alien because the movies were created in the same timeframe(also bcuz there is no HT Alien 2). Cant wait!

lol idk ima ocd perfectionist so i normally go for like if i have P2 Im goin for Alien 2. Get it? lol and i only pose my figs like the pictures when they are alone. but im gonna make like a big predator spaceship on my wall and create a battle scene its gonna be sweet!

Back