Predator Female figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find myself in agreement with screamingmetal on the breast issue;Pred's aren't really mammals, so they shouldn't have 'em. My wife has pointed out that, because they're non-terrestrial, Earth standards don't apply, so breasts aren't entirely out of the question( I hate it when she gets me on science stuff!). So I guess we can't really argue this one, as anything is possible. It's when guys put 'em on female Black Lagoon denizens that I get steamed.Unless you can show me a perch or frog with tata's, I don't want to discuss it!...PS

when you consider the fact that man has yet to encouter alien life theres no way to know what they would look like, the Aliens we see in movies are based on certain assumptions about the way life my evolve on another world.

It's scientific fact. Female Preds would have evolved breasts just like human females have. So males would have something to look at when they're talking. :lol:lol:lol

Back