Predator collections

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone want to buy a HT AVP Alien Warrior to completment their Pred collection? Just putting it out there.

-CJK

Asurepred, if you ever run out of room, I'll take those HT Preds off your hands! :D

That Cleaner Pred box looks so blah besides all those other Pred boxes.

Great stuff there Dan! You have a mini museum there. I really like the Narin Wolf...Joe does awesome paint work. Did you ever sell Joe painted versions of the Narin Wolf on your site?

No, I think it's just too expensive for most folks. I can get prepaints, but they're not as high end as Joe's buildups. Still very nice though :)

Dan by far has the best collection ive EVER seen, i admire your stuff Faken :)

As a person who doesnt collect anymore its cool to see all the high end stuff like that in one hit :)

Asurepred, if you ever run out of room, I'll take those HT Preds off your hands! :D

That Cleaner Pred box looks so blah besides all those other Pred boxes.

most of them are currently on ebay....sorry. i will prolly end up keeeping bout half of them

Dan by far has the best collection ive EVER seen, i admire your stuff Faken :)

As a person who doesnt collect anymore its cool to see all the high end stuff like that in one hit :)

Why would you stop :horror ? I was thinking the same thing at one stage! Its all too much. I just decided to be more selective! :D

Here's a few predator items..

lifesize14.jpg

:lol HOLY SH1T!!! :rotfl

Dang. This forum got some of the craziest Predator collectors out there :rock

Gk Asylum got like 4 predator heads in the back.

Back