Predator collections

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The case is built in a couple of parts... the shelf brakets are actually all screwed right in to the wall studs, so the cabinets have no backing. Then I built the surrounding frames from Cherry colored particle board to match my desk and mounted them to the wall. I measured all my glass pieces for the doors and shelves and custom ordered it from a local manufacturer.

LOL thanks guys! Can't wait to take over the basement in a couple of years! 3 times the space and I will be going with large pedesals with built in display cases under the display cube. I can finally take my entire collection out of hiding LOL!

That is a great way to do it! When I recover from all the spending thats what Im gonna attempt! :D

That is a great way to do it! When I recover from all the spending thats what Im gonna attempt! :D

It's not that hard, just tedious lol!

Here's what it looked like before glass and figures added:

cab4.jpg

The best part is all the lights are on remote timers, so I have a little remote control that I use to turn the lights on and off. It's a hit with the ladies.. :rotfl :banana

Oh and total cost was about $1500... $400 for materials including the lights and shelving and $1100 for all the glass.

Thats not so bad, it is worth it when you are displaying high quality figures. Figures look great by themselves but ten times better when displayed correctly :rock

Dan -

Amazing collection!! Amazing Display! Your display inspires me to do more with what I have and redesign my collection room.
I wish I could see all of this amazing stuff in person.

thanks for posting your collection pics!

heres some of my pred stuff with a p2 bust and a DW to come, and maybe more from dan in the future :monkey1.............

Picture068.jpg

Picture036.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

Picture029.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Picture014.jpg

IMG_0057.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Great stuff there Dan! You have a mini museum there. I really like the Narin Wolf...Joe does awesome paint work. Did you ever sell Joe painted versions of the Narin Wolf on your site?

Back