Predator collections

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All these predators...sooooooooooooooo tempting now to get a HT Pred....MUST RESIST....cannot buy...must wait for original Predator...cannot be corrupted by ADI filth...cannot...resist...the...

BLPPhantom is not here right now...if you'd like to make an appointment please take a hand grenade and stand in line...

Here's a few predator items..

[
predatorbust.jpg

Hi Mate,
I love your predator bust. Just wandering which company makes that bust?
Thanks

Rgds
Amin Ko

FelMar has some cool stuff.
Here's a few pics from my collection.
Larry
wangp1keepnl.jpg

Wangp2nlweb.jpg

elderbust.jpg

wow...these busts are awesome. hope dont mind sharing with me. More info would be much appreciated. Is it sideshow pcs or model kit? thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

OK, here are some recent shots of my office... I actually have sold off a TON of my collection as I am trying to make room for my higher end, more loved pieces. At one point I owned every McFarlane, Hot Toys, Palisades and any other figures out there, but it was just too much stuff and it was all going in storage. So I guess I had to start sacrificing quality over quantity. I still have tons of stuff in storage (I have dozens of helmets and stuff boxed up) but this is what I have on display in my office, which is a TINY 9 x 12 room. I will describe everything as I go along...

First up, this is the door to the office once you're inside the room.. going from top to bottom: Master Replicas Preadtor 2 Spear, BDE Promo card signed by director Sandy Collora, Original artwork by Robert Fordam, P2 metal Dart Replica, original and signed drawing for me by Yasushi Nirasawa, photo of director Sandy Collora and actor Clark Bartram signed by Sandy:

myoffice01.jpg

BDE Promo card signed by director Sandy Collora, Original artwork by Robert Fordam:

myoffice02.jpg

P2 metal Dart Replica:

myoffice03.jpg

Original and signed drawing for me by Yasushi Nirasawa, photo of director Sandy Collora and actor Clark Bartram signed by Sandy:

myoffice04.jpg

Display case I built a few years ago on right wall of office:

myoffice05.jpg

Right section of wall case:

myoffice06.jpg

This is the top half of the large left section of the case.. Top shelf contains all the NECA bobbleheads (I love them lol!) a custom repaint of Sandy's Predator bust, custom female Machiko made by my friend Al, Pancore bust and P2 bust. Those tiny preds on the left are Microman figures. Second shelf is the Narin Bug Killer, Narin Axertor, Narin Predalien, original screen-used Red Samurai Predator helmet and Narin's Mohawk Mogwai. Under that is Grey Zon Queen Skull, Geometrics P1 open mouth bust, Greometric custom BDE bust, Geo P1 bust with helmet, Geo Celtic bust, Narin's Gizmo Mogwai, Biggunns P1 wall relief (behind the arrow flame), Narin wall relief (laying down on the glass under the flame), and Narin's Bone Collector bust:

myoffice07.jpg

This is the bottom have of the left section.. first shelf has Narin's Female Huntress 2, Narin's Rogue Hunter, Narin's Wolf, Narin's Female Huntress, Narin's Eradicate, Porsche P1 Helmet with a KILLER flame paint job by Paul Francis. Bottom shelf contains Narin's AvP Diorama, Billiken P1 with custom base, Super Edge Dark hunter, Super Edge Hunter of Darkness, Superedge Predator 2, Superedge P2 Elder, Hayes Invisible Hunter and Andy Escobar's Huntress:

myoffice08.jpg

Next post...

THis is the right section of the display case, top shelf... Howard S Studios custom ESB Yoda... only 2 ever made, Exousia Studios Lara Croft, Jeff Camp's Indiana Jones Bust and SSC's Lurtz.

myoffice09.jpg

Bottom shelf of the right section has the battle damaged and clean versions of the SSC Endo Skulls, Morgul Lord statue and Fewture's Ancient Predator Bust.

myoffice10.jpg

This is where the magic happens... That big space to the right of my desk where the shredder is, that's where the CM pred pedestal and case is going ;)

myoffice11.jpg

OK this is the left side of my office and I customized a TV stand wall unit in to a display case by adding some lights and plexiglass covers:

myoffice12.jpg

In this photo we've got the SOTA AvP Chess set on the left with the huge AvP Petraglyph piece by Jamie Vierra hanging above it (24 inches in dia), SSC's Lord Sauron and to the right is my proof edition of the Lance Henriksen Scar tile.

myoffice13.jpg

Close up of the tile and the COA... I have 10 of 10:

myoffice14.jpg

In the middle of the TV stand display case, SSC's P1 Bust and P1 Maquette along with a CarlArt P1 cannon and a Emerald Dragon Studios P2 cannon replica.

myoffice15.jpg

AvPR Wolf bust:

myoffice16.jpg

On the top shelf of the left side cabinet, we've got the McFarlane Terminator figure (I tossed all my McF stuff but I kept this because my daughter gave it to me), Custom BDE style Long Spear Predator by Narin, and a custom chromed NECA Endo figure. Those little guys along the front are tony Predator lead figures from Copplestone Castings.

myoffice17.jpg

next post...

And finally, we have the Killer Kits Kong along side of a wooden puzzle toy my grandfather made 30 years ago (you now see variants of this puzzle in toy stores all over the place), and the bottom shelf has the Attakus Alien Eggs and a small bust from SMO Creations called Derelict Crewmember and I think maybe 8 - 10 of these were ever made.

myoffice18.jpg

So that's it for the office! Thanks for looking! I'll go post this in the show your collections forum too I guess.

Dan

:horror Dan..I am Jealous! :lol Great collection and well displayed! How did you build that display cabinet! It looks great :rock

Back