Predator Cinemaquette is here!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
still not 100% yet but probably a billy with the glass doors for the smaller statues and busts and a besta with glass doors maybe for the pfs. Still not sure if I need a few detolfs too ...

still not 100% yet but probably a billy with the glass doors for the smaller statues and busts and a besta with glass doors maybe for the pfs. Still not sure if I need a few detolfs too ...

i got my massive display cab from ikea :rock was a heavy bi tch in a flat pack lol

yeah , I was thinking about ordering online but I want to have a look at them in person anyway. The detolfs were amazingly heavy the first time !. :lol

What was the big cabinet that you got from ikea raider?

This one in white with glass slideing doors, was a bugger to carry and build, its biggest one they do, also only in white

DSCF1344.jpg

nice set up raider, need to get my self some decent cabinets, theres nothing worse than dusty statues

:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

guys i ordered mine from the cm website directly and it cam in 4-5 days .my mom who also collects here and there was so amazed she ordered herself one

Still not trackable but the light saber they posted this morning is and tracked at the national hub :google

nope mine is still the same too, if this is defently not hear on monday they have Scre wed us, i may give them a call today, anyone else rang them today ?

just seen this over the cm pred at the statue forum .............

Well, I was hoping i could pop down to my local depot this morning to collect my Predator, but the tracking information i recevied from play says there is no tracking information available, as the others here have said.

I called pacel force and they said that Play take all their orders to the coventry depot themselves but they haven't received them (I have been told this by several clerks in Preston and the main customer service desk)

After an hour of tooing and frowing between play and parcel force, I spoke to a manager at play and he said there is a chance that it had been scanned out of their system and the tracking details applied, but they haven't taken the shipment to parcel force. As the warehouse and head office is closed today, he said he will call through first thing on monday morning and find out what is going on and call me straight away.

I will let you know what he comes back with and hopefully we won't have to wait too much longer!

...............SO from reading that, there is no point ringing them till monday if the warehouse is closed and main office.

We should all bombard them with complaints and try get this problem resolved on monday . Keep everyone updated on your findings

ok i could not wait and had to ring them, play. com have classed this as LOST .................. and sending me a form for a refund .................

and re-ordered it for me

Play.com are as bad as FP.CO.UK & .COM for not sending stuff but at least they dont bill you and they give a lame excuse

WE need to find a reliable shop in the uk..........

Last edited:
lol my e-mail just came from play.com, what a bunch of t i t s

Dear S HUGHES Your return request has now been processed. We have arranged for a replacement to be dispatched to you as soon as possible Predator: 32" Cinemaquette Figure (Limited Edition) (Gadget) Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused to you in this matter and thank you for your patience and valued custom. Kind Regards, Play

Back