Predator Cinemaquette is here!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, it was this price that got me interested in it. I own most of the Weta line and alot of the UC swords...including the Ltd Ed Anduril which was what I was considering displaying this with...

...thanks for the advice, this is gonna require some more mulling over me thinks! :duff

Those UC swords look wonderful. I used some information from a site that was selling the UC Anduril for the review. It is difficult to find fault with the job CM did in reproducing the sword at the 1:3 scale.

PM me if you need any more info on this CM.

Those UC swords look wonderful. I used some information from a site that was selling the UC Anduril for the review. It is difficult to find fault with the job CM did in reproducing the sword at the 1:3 scale.

PM me if you need any more info on this CM.

They really are beautiful and a staple of my collection. Thanks again for the help, I will PM if there is anything else I can think of :)

Now I will stop derailing this thread before raider, hicks, slug etc etc kick me out!!! :lol

I am sorry to hear what is happening raider and brettb. It is absolutely shocking. :horror. This is why I still stick with my seller in the u.s.a, even if the rate is bad. You cant put a price on peace of mind or customer service

Thanks mate, id defently never order anything big from play.com again , im putting a limit of £200-300 on them as they carnt be trusted to deliver, plus there better for instock items. only bad thing with USA, is the exchange rate and i only see it getting worse

Raider - I am sorry to read about the problems you have encountered ordering this piece through Play.com.

However, I have noted some of your comments towards Forbidden Planet International which I feel compelled to address.

For the record, I have been buying Cinemaquettes from Forbidden Planet International, without incident, for two and a half years. In total, I have purchased eight CM's from them. I have never once been let down by the company, or experienced anything like the hassle you have with Play. The Customer Service team are incredibly helpful, and always answer emails to me. They also fully appreciate the cost of these items. Every time I have been told something will be delivered, it gets delivered, before 10AM on the day of delivery by TNT - NOT ParcelFarce. The irony here is that, had you placed an order with Forbidden Planet International for this piece, as I did, you would have received it over three weeks ago.

Forbidden Planet International are the ONLY authorised dealer for Cinemaquettes in the UK, and thankfully, have an exclusive on the Godfather - which means no one will get let down by Play again, since they won't be able to supply it.

As I said, I am very sorry that you have been let down. The only thing I can suggest is that you now cancel your order with the total bozos at Play and place your order with a company that will give a ^^^^^ that your £1000 package has gone AWOL.

You probaly have a valid point, they may be ok on supplying bigger more expensive items as that is the area they sell in, as play sell everything, i was only put off them because they let me down on 2-3 pre orders costing around £150-£350, and they only usually release well after the usa so by the time they told me they could not fufill my order every where else had sold out.

Im Ringing play.com tommrow at 9:30am and if its not resolved by 10am, they can shove the order up there a ss, and ill demand a refund and order from FP.CO.UK DOES anyone know the current wait time at FP????

They really are beautiful and a staple of my collection. Thanks again for the help, I will PM if there is anything else I can think of

Now I will stop derailing this thread before raider, hicks, slug etc etc kick me out!!! :lol

LOL yep we will bring a world of predator kick ass on your LOTRs if its brought up again in this far superior thread :D

golum.jpg

fightclub.gif

predator.jpg

Raider - I believe FP International have a confirmed quantity for their second allocation (10 units), which means that they are either already on the way from China, or will be on the way shortly. It takes about 6-8 weeks for them to arrive in the UK once despatched.

As Gondorgirl said, give play.com some serious stick on this one. The situation is totally awful, and I really sympathise with your situation.

Well folks.............................. Oh.... My........ God.

I am speechless. This thing is...... Oh my god. I have nothing more to say. Pics will come later.

Congrats Tugger!!! looks sweet.
What's the go with the edition size??? I noticed the certificate say's 1000
but the box say's 500. Which one is it?

Congrats Tugger!!! looks sweet.
What's the go with the edition size??? I noticed the certificate say's 1000
but the box say's 500. Which one is it?

Thanks bro!
It's out of 1000. I'm not sure why the box says 500. I think it may be because they ship in 2 waves? I'm not 100% sure.

lol i just tryed again now there are still no managers avaliable .............. left my mobile number ..... lets see if they contact me.

im so not impressed right now

Back