Predator Cinemaquette is here!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man this has to be the absolute best movie collectable (still in the "toy" relm) ever produced. I am seriously considering shelling out the cash for one

The biggest chip on mine in on one of the bone necklaces. it's noticeable, but it doesn't bother me. If I can send back just the necklace, I might do that. but I'm not sending the whole thing back just for that. there are a few little flaws here and there, but they are so minor (in my mind), that they are fine.

Everyone has a different level of comfort on nicks and paint issues. I guess you have to weigh the pain it would be to repack and send the package back, to the issue itself - is it easily fixable? is it something that is truly going to bother you everytime you look at your statue?

good luck on yours! let's hope it looks good.

What's the face made out of rienhardt?

Amazing looking predator.
You're collection is great and this is like a cherry on top!!!!:D
:banana

Thanks bro!! I'm hoping to have my room cleaned up in the early new year and I'll be sure to take a bunch of pics.

An amazing statue. Definitely a predator "grail".

not onl a predator grail, but THE grail!

If i was to get one of these, that was damaged, after paying that price, It would make me totally sick, and i would damand another one right away.

yeah, the price is ridiculous.. but i've accepted the fact that no matter what price you pay, there is always a possibility for some damage - luckily mine was damaged very very very slightly - looks amazing as is.

i sure hope there's a sculptor/painter at Hot Toys who has a couple of these to look at.

probably not.

seriously! Hot Toys, are you watching????

wow! niiiiiiiice, crappy pics?! looks like 20mp camera to me.....

thanks bro! still learning how to use my new Canon SLR camera. :)

jesus is still weeping from the price :lol

but it is a grail of grails :rock congrats my friend
:rock :rock :rock

man this has to be the absolute best movie collectable (still in the "toy" relm) ever produced. I am seriously considering shelling out the cash for one

do it and don't think back!!!

What's the face made out of rienhardt?

Head is polystone and the dreads are a harder rubber. from the ankles up it is one solid piece of polystone. Very very heavy!!!!

Congrats to those that got one! This is the most amazing Predator I've seen! It's surely going to be a grail in the future.
Picture370.jpg

Picture401.jpg

That it is!:)
I hope we can get some more Preds from CM and Sideshow. I especially would like a Wolf maquette.

btw Reinhart, do you have a Collection thread? I'd like to see more of your collection.

Great pics! Captures the detail of the CM wonderfully. Congrats on the great acquisition! Cant wait to get mine!

Hey Neehar!

CONGRATS :rock

Wow...a beautiful addition to your sweet collection :cool:

I had the privilege of seeing this at comic con this year and it was mind blowing!

Again, a big congrats buddy :chew

That it is!:)
I hope we can get some more Preds from CM and Sideshow. I especially would like a Wolf maquette.

btw Reinhart, do you have a Collection thread? I'd like to see more of your collection.

thanks for asking. i plan on starting one in the new year - the room is a complete disaster right now - i'm trying to clear out some things to make space, and then I'll take a good number of pics.

Congrats Reinhardt, there isn't a better predator collectible out there.
Money well spent I say.

thank you!!!!!

Great pics! Captures the detail of the CM wonderfully. Congrats on the great acquisition! Cant wait to get mine!

sweeet! when are you getting yours?

Hey Neehar!

CONGRATS :rock

Wow...a beautiful addition to your sweet collection :cool:

I had the privilege of seeing this at comic con this year and it was mind blowing!

Again, a big congrats buddy :chew

thanks so much Felipe! I'm surprised you haven't gotten yours yet! If not, you gotta put it high on the priority list. :)

VERY nice statue. (And an awesome collection too.)

thanks a lot!!!

Well, I gave in and ordered from BBTS because they have them in stock and the one I have on preorder is not going to arrive for a while. I couldn't resist getting this bad boy right around Christmas!

Considering what the Sideshow maquette fetches on eBay right now, the original price on this wasn't too bad considering it towers over the Sideshow version. And this one was actually sculpted by Steve Wang, the guy who did the suit for the movie. I don't like the pose though. I wished it had been more like when it roars at Dutch in the pond right after taking his helmet off.

Last edited:
Back