Predator Cinemaquette is here!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no postal damage whatsover - the outer box had a fair amount of damage, but the inner box, and the inner inner box were perfect. A few little chips on the predator (not due to postal delivery) - but I am fine with those - i wouldn't even know there were there unless i had a magnifying glass.

no postal damage whatsover - the outer box had a fair amount of damage, but the inner box, and the inner inner box were perfect. A few little chips on the predator (not due to postal delivery) - but I am fine with those - i wouldn't even know there were there unless i had a magnifying glass.

are they chips or paint flaws? Reading on the statue forum they are quite
A nal over there and they are returning statues for small paint rubs and things like that, i think that the major damage to this statue is if you bought it direct and Cinemaquette where they do there "white glove inspection" i think all the bad reports we are hearing are from the repacking of this process.

I think the safer option is to buy from a store where its not been opened and repacked..

i have mine on order with play.com i recon ill get it some time after christmas

I CAN'T WAIT for mine to come!!! I wonder when they will hit the retailers.

are they chips or paint flaws? Reading on the statue forum they are quite
A nal over there and they are returning statues for small paint rubs and things like that, i think that the major damage to this statue is if you bought it direct and Cinemaquette where they do there "white glove inspection" i think all the bad reports we are hearing are from the repacking of this process.

I think the safer option is to buy from a store where its not been opened and repacked..

i have mine on order with play.com i recon ill get it some time after christmas

The biggest chip on mine in on one of the bone necklaces. it's noticeable, but it doesn't bother me. If I can send back just the necklace, I might do that. but I'm not sending the whole thing back just for that. there are a few little flaws here and there, but they are so minor (in my mind), that they are fine.

Everyone has a different level of comfort on nicks and paint issues. I guess you have to weigh the pain it would be to repack and send the package back, to the issue itself - is it easily fixable? is it something that is truly going to bother you everytime you look at your statue?

good luck on yours! let's hope it looks good.

The biggest chip on mine in on one of the bone necklaces. it's noticeable, but it doesn't bother me. If I can send back just the necklace, I might do that. but I'm not sending the whole thing back just for that. there are a few little flaws here and there, but they are so minor (in my mind), that they are fine.

Everyone has a different level of comfort on nicks and paint issues. I guess you have to weigh the pain it would be to repack and send the package back, to the issue itself - is it easily fixable? is it something that is truly going to bother you everytime you look at your statue?

good luck on yours! let's hope it looks good.

dont forget if you send it back you will get a higher edition number and you also run the risk of getting an even worse damaged statue lol :banghead

dont forget if you send it back you will get a higher edition number and you also run the risk of getting an even worse damaged statue lol :banghead

if anything, that would be a reason to NOT send it back. I can't imagine the amount of time it would take me to pack the entire thing back up - and actually i wouldn't even be able to get it out of my house and in my car - the box is so huge and weighs a ton!! i'm just glad that the damage is minimal - i would be very pissed if i paid that kind of coin and got a badly damaged statue.

If i was to get one of these, that was damaged, after paying that price, It would make me totally sick, and i would damand another one right away.

i sure hope there's a sculptor/painter at Hot Toys who has a couple of these to look at.

probably not.

jesus is still weeping from the price :lol

but it is a grail of grails :rock congrats my friend

Back