PREDATOR / A L I E N Collections: Pics & General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: PREDATOR / A L I E N Collections

Thanks for the reassurance, FB. It's not stretching anywhere thankfully. However, I am a little worried about the dynamic stand's grip part around the Xeno's stomach... It's not super tight, but it is a grip right on the rubber. Using an official HT stand (ACS001), but still, feels like you never know with these things. Anything to worry about?

Not sure about the use of the stand.
I have my figure displayed without one.

^^^ Nice collection! Which 1/4 Neca Pred is behind City Hunter??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

30th anniversary additions and pic update. The Predators trio are now part of my modest NECA collection. Still need the unmasked 1/4 City Hunter and the masked Berserker.

View attachment 347375

Nice bro, I gotta say I sold all of my Neca and just kept a very few items from them

^^^ Nice collection! Which 1/4 Neca Pred is behind City Hunter??
Thanks mate. It's the LED version City Hunter, but its box is taller so it'll have to take the backseat. Got the unmasked 1/4 City Hunter incoming and then I think I'm done with the 1/4's until the Jungle Demon. Here's hoping they'll release the Predators trio and Dog Alien as quarter scale at some point this century.

Much obliged, amigo.

Yes unmasked CH is a great sculpt you will love it. And 1/4 Wolf would be an outstanding release if ever comes to fruition

Yeah? Share some pics if you have it, mate – unmasked CH is severely under-pic'd.

Oh man, 1/4 Wolf...
8ni7t3J.jpg

My unmasked CH is still sealed in the box resting together with Guardian Pred :)

My unmasked CH is still sealed in the box resting together with Guardian Pred :)

I sold all of mine!! Too much space.. wife was getting mad at me for taking some to the room.. and living room, and the kids room lol..
5e09ee7962a1fc41ea0b2babb63db796.jpg
4435fa7e510aba5b5e70f723abbec48a.jpg
85851efcfecea8385b02b11af43db39f.jpg
0d73412fb4038a1b1e5bd4e0d8015d59.jpg

And this is the last Jungle Hunter I did

Haha space is always a problem eventually. I had space issues with model railway, with a proper car park and now with 1/4 Preds multiplying I'm eyeballing for a new place.
But dano just look at that beauty of yours even Mr. Winston would be proud!!

I havent been collecting for a few years until some months ago that i bought the masked scar predator then i had to get everybody else lol, so i tracked down the rest of the avp gang since i dont care that much about the Kenner homages, these is what i could get plus the rest of my collection
20170616_021405.jpg
20170616_021351.jpg
20170616_021412.jpg
20170616_021419.jpg
20170616_021541.jpg
20170616_022741.jpg
20170616_022750.jpg
20170616_022800.jpg

Still waiting for the queen to arrive..

Attachments

• 20170616_022248.jpg
    20170616_022248.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 156

Great display, Milohiodeo. I just have one question: who made that Alien Resurrection warrior? I can't tell if it's the Hasbro one or the McFarlane one (I'm guessing Hasbro).

who made that Alien Resurrection warrior? I can't tell if it's the Hasbro one or the McFarlane one (I'm guessing Hasbro).
not MF. i had them (and still have) and can tell for sure.

Even got the torn loose netting on the leg. Nice touch.

Lol.. nice eye, quills all over also the tearing beneath the chest plate!! Thank u man..

Great display, Milohiodeo. I just have one question: who made that Alien Resurrection warrior? I can't tell if it's the Hasbro one or the McFarlane one (I'm guessing Hasbro).

You guessed it right, it is the Hasbro one, it is like a midget alien next the Neca ones, but i will keep it in the hive until Neca make their version.

there is a "special walmart edition" A1 or something like that. he's much better than regular A1 :) (paint scheme-wise) basically it's an A1 in Isolation colors - as it should be from the beginning.
i'm sure you'll like him over almost plain black regular A1.

Back