PREDATOR / A L I E N Collections: Pics & General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: PREDATOR / A L I E N Collections

Well then, that settles it. Wolf 2.0 is definitely happening.

Howard Chan confirmed it a couple weeks back.. trust me when I say it.. ;) it will be happening, the only thing that worries me is if he actually will go full accurate cuz we sure deserve it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really hope so. But I will stay skeptical until I see some proto pics or atleast a sneak peak from J.C. Hong sculpt!!!

I really hope so. But I will stay skeptical until I see some proto pics or atleast a sneak peak from J.C. Hong sculpt!!!

U mean Joseph Tsang, he normally sculpts all predators, aliens and some bases and accessories

I think the only way I'd triple dip on the Wolf Predator (there having been the original and cleaner kit versions already) is if Hot Toys released him with that chair he first appears in. That's like the only scene of the movie I even like, seeing the glimpse of the Predator planet.

I think the only way I'd triple dip on the Wolf Predator (there having been the original and cleaner kit versions already) is if Hot Toys released him with that chair he first appears in. That's like the only scene of the movie I even like, seeing the glimpse of the Predator planet.
and imagine this - it's not even a predator planet and cannot be.

and imagine this - it's not even a predator planet and cannot be.
Yes I know. I don't even consider the ships they fly in AVP and AVPR to be Predator ships. Why they decided to abandon the great interior design of the P2 ship, I'll never understand.

Yes I know. I don't even consider the ships they fly in AVP and AVPR to be Predator ships.
:hi5: :duff

those creatures technically aren't even predators - they don't even breath same air.

breath_gas_predators.jpg~original

breath_gas_yautja-castrates.jpg~original

Why they decided to abandon the great interior design of the P2 ship, I'll never understand.
that's for the best. at least those movies don't steal designs from original movies, like Turdey Scott did with his delusion of space jockey cosplayers. (well, technically AVPR stole the very first predator ship, sticking it into a "mothership" like some kind of fat lice)

those creatures technically aren't even predators - they don't even breath same air.

that's for the best. at least those movies don't steal designs from original movies, like Turdey Scott did with his delusion of space jockey cosplayers. (well, technically AVPR stole the very first predator ship, sticking it into a "mothership" like some kind of fat lice)

You're in a great mood today, aren't you P? ;-)

Most accurate post ever!!!

Just finished this model as requested by P. Available if anyone is interested!

BDTC13l.png

2r0v8U0.png

29mYt3M.png

ct8zrzZ.png

VX5L0RO.png

If only it was the one from AvP2 instead...
give him detailed pictures of what you want, and he will model one for you. this was done from scratch, based on pics only.
i went for AVP2010 shotgun because it looks bigger and badasser than AVP2. all regular shotguns looked funny in my soldier's hands.
i wish i had good pictures of AVP2 grenade launcher and sniper rifle.

Might need to get Keyes' freeze gun made...

give him detailed pictures of what you want, and he will model one for you. this was done from scratch, based on pics only.
i went for AVP2010 shotgun because it looks bigger and badasser than AVP2. all regular shotguns looked funny in my soldier's hands.
i wish i had good pictures of AVP2 grenade launcher and sniper rifle.
Thanks for the kind words[emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

As long as none of the rubber is stretched, you'll be fine.
It's the most durable alien.
Something to watch out for is the seam at the figure's collar. I have seen pictures of the glue giving out after having the figure posed with its head tilted upward for a prolonged period of time.

Back