PREDATOR / A L I E N Collections: Pics & General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predator, Alien & Prometheus collection pics

Thank u very much!! I love painting eyes!!
1527419fbfce35a92898ec3e8275ad45.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The eye coloring is great really reminds me of the bad blood predator! Great work again on that custom you made for someone. Loved the mask in particular!

Re: PREDATOR / A L I E N Collections

Added Alexa Woods from AVP and got a Phicen M34 body for Dutch.
c627HnO.jpg

rG71Vpa.jpg

I also have these Play Toy weathered effect boots for all my P1 soldiers. The Hot Toys Dutch and Billy boots are nicely sculpted and detailed, but comically small.
PLAY-TOY-Combat-Boots-OD-Version-2.jpg

One of this days I'll be showing my collection

Modest? Dude, you pretty much have all the Pred figures I want in order for me to consider mine an excellent Predator collection. :lol

thanks bud. Trust me I've seen some other collections on here that make mine look like nothing!

Looks very nice in my opinion!! I want so bad the Berserker pred..

Thanks man, I saw your predator 2 tribe pics. Very awesome! Scope out Ebay and you should be able to scoop up a Berzerker for a good price. I picked mine up for $120. I've seen him go from $120 to $150 which is a pretty good price IMHO.

Thanks man, I saw your predator 2 tribe pics. Very awesome! Scope out Ebay and you should be able to scoop up a Berzerker for a good price. I picked mine up for $120. I've seen him go from $120 to $150 which is a pretty good price IMHO.

Yeah, I've seen, problem is shipping!! Way too much

Jacerc, nice collection, mate. Digging the AvP poses and your custom Wolf – wish HT's stock was as cool. Here's hoping they'll release Wolf 2.0 sometime this century.

Jacerc, nice collection, mate. Digging the AvP poses and your custom Wolf – wish HT's stock was as cool. Here's hoping they'll release Wolf 2.0 sometime this century.

They are working on Wolf 2.0... but yeah, it's Hot Toys so we'll see.

someof my other preds and aliens stuff guys
565db1084f058642b911d5499672de18.jpg
66c1b1a9bea80c1df50d1913c0963739.jpg
4097dfc5d2ce5721df02b9c44a6a9744.jpg
e53182675caa815969892a33d4a98b43.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

David123 that is a very nice set up. I love that 1:1 scale Elder pred head. Talk about attention grabber!!!!

One of this days I'll be showing my collection

Looking forward to it. You should snag one 1/4 NECA Jungle Demon and repaint it...

Looking forward to it. You should snag one 1/4 NECA Jungle Demon and repaint it...

Not interested on Neca stuff anymore!! Long story.. but yeah, won't be supporting that company at all

Back at the HT corporate offices....

"Boss, are we really going to produce a Wolf Predator 2.0?

giphy.gif

Uhmm, it is a fact!! I passed a lot of reference to Joseph Tsang to sculpt an accurate Wolf 2.0, and he said this time he's going accurate and not artistic!! Hopefully he does it..

Uhmm, it is a fact!! I passed a lot of reference to Joseph Tsang to sculpt an accurate Wolf 2.0, and he said this time he's going accurate and not artistic!! Hopefully he does it..

Well then, that settles it. It's a fact that Wolf 2.0 is definitely happening.

Back