PREDATOR / A L I E N Collections: Pics & General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: PREDATOR / A L I E N Collections

Thanks my man. I've longed for the moment of actually getting back to the figures — the whole display hunting, dust-proofing and set-up thing has been an ordeal. And I'm not overly content, but at least they're all in one place. Which is a big factor for me.

How's your collection getting along? Did you decide on the Predators trio? Post pics of re-poses, additions or anything and everything.

Meanwhile, my hunt for a Dog Alien goes on. Did you treat yours with anything for rubber longevity?

:) I don't think I got any since the last time I posted. No Aliens or Predators anyways. I'm looking at the Falconer, but I'm only gonna buy him if I find a really good offer - I just don't love his mask. Otherwise the ancient predator is one I would consider getting, but he's a bit overpriced.
...I should wait for the Wolf v2.
I never treated my Dog Alien with anything. The rubber is quite dull, but I'm a bit worried about the mod podge going flaky... not that I know of any examples.

I actually have the Tsukuda resurrection warrior. Awesome figure, but annoying because the vinyl can easily be manipulated by its own weight.

Nice, do you have any pics of the Resurrection Warrior? All I've seen is in-box pics of it on eBay.

:) I don't think I got any since the last time I posted. No Aliens or Predators anyways. I'm looking at the Falconer, but I'm only gonna buy him if I find a really good offer - I just don't love his mask. Otherwise the ancient predator is one I would consider getting, but he's a bit overpriced.
...I should wait for the Wolf v2.
I never treated my Dog Alien with anything. The rubber is quite dull, but I'm a bit worried about the mod podge going flaky... not that I know of any examples.

I know what you mean – felt the same about Falconer's mask at first, but it grew on me to the degree that it's now one of my top10 favourites. The medieval-ness won me over. Just a shame HT made it a bit too small and narrow (like with the their Berserker). See NECA's Falconer mask for some epicity.

0bd5d581776ebdeceba0c2b093e69f37.png
72d4f19e3f1440e646ed510fb712d7d0.png

This is the latest commission I did for a friend in England... hope u guys like it..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

while it's greatly done, the existence of a need for such product makes me sad.

That person is extremely fortunate well done!

Thanx.. well, I wouldn't say fortunate!! I'd say he's willing to have something for the price ;)

But that means he has a fortune to spend. :monkey3

Just a few pics of my Custom Life Size Elder, Scuplt by Scott Marshall, paint touch ups and beads and dreads by me.. il put few more from other preds and aliens soon as well :)

Attachments

• Complete20170530_205006.jpg
    Complete20170530_205006.jpg
    650.3 KB · Views: 149
  • COMP ELDcreenshot_20170601-171123.jpg
    COMP ELDcreenshot_20170601-171123.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 148

My modest Predator collection.

image.jpg

Hope to eventually one day add a JH, CH 2.0, Scar 2.0, Celtic 2.0, AvP Elder 2.0 and Royce. Pred figures are pretty expensive though and seem to hold their value.

Here is my humble Pred collection:

Attachments

• IMG_1333.JPG
    IMG_1333.JPG
    861.4 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_1334.JPG
    IMG_1334.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 116
  • IMG_1335.JPG
    IMG_1335.JPG
    995.7 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_1336.JPG
    IMG_1336.JPG
    762.8 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_1337.JPG
    IMG_1337.JPG
    795.1 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_1338.JPG
    IMG_1338.JPG
    940.1 KB · Views: 115

Here is my humble Pred collection:

Humble?????!!! Sir I can't even find an Ancient Predator or Celtic predator at $285/290 price at least so don't have any AVPs and I like them the most! Congratulations on having all 3 (4 w/elder-don't care much for elder except the blue dreads) and the some! I envy your collection!

Back