PREDATOR / A L I E N Collections: Pics & General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PREDATOR / A L I E N Collections

Yeah, he definitely needs a stand. A strong one at that.

No worries, they're fine. They just need to be opened up and adjusted to decrease the gap at the back. Something I will do when I actually pose this bad boy. These were just a couple of quick pics before putting him back in the box, until I get a stand.

That's a great recommendation –*I'll get one of these. Thanks! Also, yes, the Dog Alien looks great and is on my list with the (hopefully upcoming) Wolf.

Thanks man. I think you'll like him too.

I'm planning on using this Asmus Nazgul steed dynamic stand. Think it fits well even if his not really in a jungle in the movie... but ****** the movie anyways and it will fit well with my other Predators. ...oh hey, I guess he actually was in a forest at some point coming from the crashed ship. Never mind...
e5fe912d009af24bdcf6a5d282126796.jpg

Re: PREDATOR / A L I E N Collections

1a918e5616a56165a8ce7268284e6ec9.jpg
44c0f960a494815f94befd5158c6cf48.jpg
f6490a2cbb42de0d210ab61266e1415b.jpg

here is my sideshow big chap maqquette repainted!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fantastic pics, HACO. Makes me want to add gloss to mine.

Congratulations on scoring a Predalien.
Try the 'ol super-glue trick to tighten up those ball joints.
When the joints on mine get loose, I simply reapply.
Works like a charm.

Congratulations on scoring a Predalien.
Try the 'ol super-glue trick to tighten up those ball joints.
When the joints on mine get loose, I simply reapply.
Works like a charm.

So you basically apply a thin layer of super glue on the ball joint and let it dry?

So you basically apply a thin layer of super glue on the ball joint and let it dry?

No no, apply and move the joints until it dries.. ur gonna feel how they're getting tighter

218fbe720b3f4d38007f2a8c3f1c6f29.jpg

Uh... thanks mailman!

I also want to get new wrist blade armor for the city hunter or if there's a way to make them retract more than O would love to know because in the movie they definitely retracted all the way but of course who's lazy? HTs.

**** that's upsetting. I hope the insides are unscathed? Looking forward to seeing them unleashed.

Now that I look at it again the boxes do look a bit disheveled. Truly hope the inside is alright as well.

Just a bit of shelf ware! Mailman did good! :) The Predalien seems to have never been assembled, but still there's a bit of paint rub by the mouth and the rubber around the mouth. But nothing serious. The Berserker I got really cheap. €95, because he's missing his shoulder cannon. I'll find one later. But both good deals I think.

PREDATOR / A L I E N Collections

Dammit Dammit dammit... the jerk has send me a figure with two right legs. No wonder it was never assembled!! No doubt he did that on purpose and only took bank transfer.... dammit!!!!
2855632db1988a37e2f073aa7fe6f507.jpg

Dammit Dammit dammit... the jerk has send me a figure with two right legs. No wonder it was never assembled!! No doubt he did that on purpose and only took bank transfer.... dammit!!!!
2855632db1988a37e2f073aa7fe6f507.jpg

Damn that I never would expect I'm sorry to hear that. Guess it's not so new too since he opened it and finagled with the inside. Only thing I can do is offer you a leg since they are the same I think.

Just a bit of shelf ware! Mailman did good! :) The Predalien seems to have never been assembled, but still there's a bit of paint rub by the mouth and the rubber around the mouth. But nothing serious. The Berserker I got really cheap. €95, because he's missing his shoulder cannon. I'll find one later. But both good deals I think.

And there's a berserker predator cannon being sold on eBay at the moment but don't know if it's a good price you're looking for.

Yeah there is person's name is ashkanls selling it for $14.99 also selling other berserker stuff.

Damn that I never would expect I'm sorry to hear that. Guess it's not so new too since he opened it and finagled with the inside. Only thing I can do is offer you a leg since they are the same I think.

Yes... I felt like something was wrong all along. And he does not want to take it back or refund me. ...but what do you mean 'offer me a leg'? You have an extra leg?? That would be too good...
and yes I saw the Berserker cannon and am thinking about it. It's just that it's $18 shipping...

Yes... I felt like something was wrong all along. And he does not want to take it back or refund me. ...but what do you mean 'offer me a leg'? You have an extra leg?? That would be too good...
and yes I saw the Berserker cannon and am thinking about it. It's just that it's $18 shipping...

Yeah sorry I corrected myself that sounded stupid sorry about that. No I don't wish I could help. Anyway $18 shipping pretty expensive for a small thing yeah that's not going to work. Probably should've backed out with him when he was rude to you. Then he doesn't fully deliver it's annoying me even though it didn't happen to me. Ppl these days suck at being honest.

Slikkerias, I hope your Predalien ordeal was settled. Let us know how it went.

In my own collection quest, I'm now looking for a Newborn alien. What is THE newborn figure to get? I'm aware of the Kenner one, but I'm looking for HT or at least NECA level of details. Appreciate any and all Newborn input or suggestions.

Slikkerias, I hope your Predalien ordeal was settled. Let us know how it went.

In my own collection quest, I'm now looking for a Newborn alien. What is THE newborn figure to get? I'm aware of the Kenner one, but I'm looking for HT or at least NECA level of details. Appreciate any and all Newborn input or suggestions.

Well, it wasn't settled. eBay can't really do anything they say, even though I would never have made the transfer if customer service hadn't clearly told me that I was protected and shouldn't worry. Now they tell me "sorry, that was a mistake, our representative was wrong. But you should go to the police."
The seller doesn't want a return and now he is threatening me with a lawsuit because I left him negative feedback... bad for his business he says. hahah it's so stupid. He has no idea.
so, no, it's not settled, but I'm stuck with this figure. So, I'll try and "fix" the 'left' thigh.
...But I just found a damaged Predalien on eBay for a good price that could donate a leg, but he doesn't ship to Denmark... I have asked him though, so crossing my fingers.
...or if any of you guys have a damaged figure that you wanna get rid of?

Back