Predator 30th Anniversary - what will we get???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sadly I'm sure we won't. But its a good thread to hear ideas on what people would want to see if HT did.

I can't for the life of me think why Hot Toys wouldn't do anniversary releases unless the license expired. If the license hasn't expired then why not, its a great way to keep milking a license already paid for.

The predator anniversary release could be so many different things. A Jungle Hunter 2.0 , Dutch 2.0, Billy 2.0, Blane, Dillian, Poncho, and Mac. Just to name a few lol.

Same with the Alien anniversary. Doing a Hicks 2.0, or Hudson 2.0 would have been an easy money maker.

Come on jacerc130, you are not a new member. You know HT does not give 2 ****s about anything not Disney related nowadays. We joined this site in the same year bro, we had good times, but it is over.

This place is now only good for the lolz.

**** HT.

Personally for me the last thing im getting from Hot Toys is the Marty Mcfly and Doc Brown from BTTF2 and maybe the Delorean mark 2 but then i'm definitely done with HT.

at least they stopped making ironmehs.

2051c4cb62c0964244fecab68917f0f7.jpg

From personal experience HT rubber bodies seem to hold up quite well. My Leonidas, Dutch & Rambo figures are still fine. One of my Sarah Connors looks like the top pic because I left the elbow in a tight angle pose, which was silly of me :slap, My other S Connor is fine. Most of the rubber issues are related to stress points at the joints. My advice on HT rubber bodies is leave the figure in a pose that dose not stress the rubber out. Unfortunately it hampers the ability to pose the figure as you would like but that's the trade off.

The other major problem is as time passes, rubber and some soft polymers loose elasticity as they dry out over time and so become brittle and shrink in some cases contributing to stress points where there weren't any to begin with. I think silicon is the way to go

What should happen:

Jungle Hunter 2.0
Dutch 2.0

What won't happen:

Jungle Hunter 2.0
Dutch 2.0

Lmao. Adev sums up a whole thread again.

The fact that we never got Dutch's whole team is still a huge fail. Not to mention all of the marines from Aliens. Now days with HT's improvements and new completeist approach to new marvel and DC licences since these figures 1st released, they really owe it to us but... it just won't happen.

Come on jacerc130, you are not a new member. You know HT does not give 2 ****s about anything not Disney related nowadays. We joined this site in the same year bro, we had good times, but it is over.

This place is now only good for the lolz.

**** HT.

I know but its nice to dream LOL!

What should happen is at least a Jungle Hunter 2.0. Although to be honest, I don't think the original JH and Dutch were all that bad. The original City Hunter though, however, was pretty bad.

What should happen:

Jungle Hunter 2.0
Dutch 2.0

What won't happen:

Jungle Hunter 2.0
Dutch 2.0

Exactly this. In other words, what will we be getting? Nothing. You're probably more likely to get something for the 5th anniversary of the first Avengers film than you are the 30th anniversary of Predator.

Yes, apologise to the superhero fans. God knows they have it hard enough what with the dearth of product available to them. :slap

No the hulkbuster is still not out yet. J.C. Hong did post a proto pic from the factory on his FB page.

I would feel bad for IM fans but seriously? They get 10 times the releases that any other fan gets!

looks like MichaelBay's transformers. oh how stupid those robots are in matters of design.

Back