Predator 30th Anniversary - what will we get???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I shouldn't have compared it to LEGO. LEGO is cool.

It's just strange how here, the increased detail manages to make it look cheaper and more toy-like than even a regular Iron Man.

I shouldn't have compared it to LEGO. LEGO is cool.

It's just strange how here, the increased detail manages to make it look cheaper and more toy-like than even a regular Iron Man.

LOL.

Could you imagine what would happen if HT lost the IM license. I think they would just go out of business LOL

What is it with Hot Toys and Ironman? Yes Ironman 1 was good and i quite enjoyed it but every Ironman since has been rubbish and i don't see what the big deal is with it.

What is it with Hot Toys and Ironman? Yes Ironman 1 was good and i quite enjoyed it but every Ironman since has been rubbish and i don't see what the big deal is with it.

its huge in Asia. That is why HT will continue to pump them out. Especially because it is so easy to take the same design and change the color scheme and sell it as a totally new figure. Seems ridiculous, but people buy it.

I'm actually considering getting a pred & do some simple mod with custom biomask on it.
The only thing holding me back is the possibility of a Jungle 2.0, but it seems all hope has been lost :dunno

I'm actually considering getting a pred & do some simple mod with custom biomask on it.
The only thing holding me back is the possibility of a Jungle 2.0, but it seems all hope has been lost :dunno

Oh, friend, don't worry about it. Chances are, if there'll ever be a JH 2.0, it'll be released closer to the 40th anniversary than now.

all those details are dumb and have zero mechanical meaning.

Um, no. It's obvious that those doohickeys supply power to the doo-dads and gizmos that run the primary and auxiliary whirly-gig widget apparatuses. It's not standard, uninspired Hollywood over design at all. At. All. :pfft:

Oh, friend, don't worry about it. Chances are, if there'll ever be a JH 2.0, it'll be released closer to the 40th anniversary than now.

I actually think the original JH looks pretty good, at least in pictures I've seen. I hope to eventually snare it one day.

Um, no. It's obvious that those doohickeys supply power to the doo-dads and gizmos that run the primary and auxiliary whirly-gig widget apparatuses. It's not standard, uninspired Hollywood over design at all. At. All. :pfft:
yeeeah... now i finally see why ancient stupid designs like endoskeleton are replaced with these!

THIS is the Predator 30th anniversary figure HT will release

predator-original-design-van-damme-7.jpg

Back