predator 2 = wth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet almost of the bidders think they are getting the full figure. Morons. Let us know what the actual boxes sell for.

Rumadman :1-1:.

Devil_666 Its 2010, Corporate greed runs this country. Ebay made 5 million while I typed this, the President takes orders from people higher then him. Bp takes a crap and ruins the water for the next 100 years and kills everything. I could keep going. With all that going on you think I give a ____ what you think of me? Im gonna get mine as long as the law isnt broken.

What do those things have to do with corporate greed and it being 2010? Just askin...:lol

my friend you have an auction title

then an actual description of the item....

where does it say you have have to describe the item in the title???
:lecture:lecture

True, but it's still sort of a gotcha move, intentional or not. However, I do commend you for informing the high bidders and cancelling their bids :) So my initial impression of you is unjustified :)

oh, that's right. i sarcastically forgot that you're an upstanding businessman and you were just trying to help out a friend.:rotfl

"WANTED: Somebody fix my NECA Predator's crappy Chinese sweatshop paint job!"

Thank you model citizen. Do you have a picture of Hitler on your wall?

True, but it's still sort of a gotcha move, intentional or not. However, I do commend you for informing the high bidders and cancelling their bids :) So my initial impression of you is unjustified :)

all you have to do is look in this forums for sale titles. they are mostly the same way...
:lecture

my friend you have an auction title

then an actual description of the item....

where does it say you have have to describe the item in the title???
:lecture:lecture

https://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/search-manipulation.html

Titles
Keep listing titles and subtitles clear and 100% accurate. Being honest about what you're selling helps buyers find exactly what they're looking for. Avoid giving false details just to attract people to your listing. Remember that inaccurate or misleading titles aren't allowed on eBay.

Not allowed

Confusing or unclear titles or subtitles

Incorrect or inconsistent information, for example:
o

Saying "quantity 5" in the title, but saying 1 item is for sale in the listing description
o

Selling a book about yoga and dieting, but using the title "I lost 30 pounds in 3 months"

Misrepresenting an item in the title or subtitle

:nana::nana::nana::nana:

guys, notice it's a private auction and bidders' names are hidden. My bet is that most or all of those bids are from the seller's fake accounts just to get it going. Maybe he's trying to fish one buyer into thinking it's the actual figure, but I highly doubt there's like 10 dudes battling out trying to win an empty box when there's still days left. He just makes it look like so to try to dupe someone into bidding his stuff.

:slap
just ended for over $200!! I doubt winner will pay up.

private listing - bidders' identities protected US $202.50
Aug-16-10 12:01:47 PDT

private listing - bidders' identities protected US $200.00
Aug-10-10 09:00:14 PDT

private listing - bidders' identities protected US $10.00
Aug-12-10 18:11:35 PDT

lol... you guys are going to far... like i would do all of that...
keep fishing you guys..
the best one is me making fake accounts... thats a good one...
i did not mis lead anyone...
the auction is right where it belongs. the items is honestly described.
lol
i luv it..

This is gonna be fun to watch.... wait it already ended. :(

https://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/search-manipulation.html

Titles
Keep listing titles and subtitles clear and 100% accurate. Being honest about what you're selling helps buyers find exactly what they're looking for. Avoid giving false details just to attract people to your listing. Remember that inaccurate or misleading titles aren't allowed on eBay.

Not allowed

Confusing or unclear titles or subtitles

Incorrect or inconsistent information, for example:
o

Saying "quantity 5" in the title, but saying 1 item is for sale in the listing description
o

Selling a book about yoga and dieting, but using the title "I lost 30 pounds in 3 months"

Misrepresenting an item in the title or subtitle

:nana::nana::nana::nana:

Is he being incorrect in this? The title is technically correct since no where in the title does it say figure also. The box is named "Hot Toys MMS45 Predator 2 Battle Damaged Sideshow EX".

then half of the for sale item on this forum are misleading and should not be allowed ... please mods... pay attention...

This is gonna be fun to watch.... wait it already ended. :(

Is he being incorrect in this? The title is technically correct since no where in the title does it say figure also. The box is named "Hot Toys MMS45 Predator 2 Battle Damaged Sideshow EX".

:exactly::exactly::exactly:
:lecture

this stuff always reminds me of this one

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ZJDK6ctRjqw?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ZJDK6ctRjqw?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

this stuff always reminds me of this one

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ZJDK6ctRjqw?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ZJDK6ctRjqw?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

if you feel so strongly about your convictions and accusations why didnt you report my auction to ebay??

Back