predator 2 = wth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its my auction... but i am not mis leading anyone... thats why there is an item description... i stated that in the description. lol

its my auction... but i am not mis leading anyone... thats why there is an item description... i stated that in the description. lol
more to the point, that's why there's an auction title.
but you probably knew that. *wink*

with the prices the P2 figures are fetching. people that have a loose figure might need this box to add value to their figure. correct?

its in red color and should stand out.. the winning bidder lives in the U.S.. so there is not a language barrier. they should be able to read english..

with the prices the P2 figures are fetching. people that have a loose figure might need this box to add value to their figure. correct?

That's true. I've seen some AVP boxes go for a lot a awhile back if memory serves me correctly. I think people should probably read the item description before they place bids as well.

more to the point, that's why there's an auction title.
but you probably knew that. *wink*

I agree with this. People are dumb out there but auctions for empty boxes should say "BOX ONLY" in the title because idiots will not read the description. It's their own fault, but the seller will most likely not get that price for the box in the end, or be screwed by ebay later when the buyer sees its only a box. It saves hassle later.

RUMADMAN.... if peeps are willing to pay that amount for an empty box,,good for you,just hope they dont start crap,, after they get the item

oh, so they think it'll add $205 "to the value" of their figure? is that the plan? awesome.
its in red color and should stand out.. the winning bidder lives in the U.S.. so there is not a language barrier. they should be able to read english..
not in the title.:rotfl

but seriously, more power to you. and i don't feel bad for the dummy who's gotta pay up for an empty box. but honestly, i won't feel bad for you if they back out of paying either. just goes to show how important it is to read everything when dealing with ebay sellers. i'm outta here before the thread gets locked/deleted. happy ebaying.

oh, so they think it'll add $205 "to the value" of their figure? is that the plan? awesome.

not in the title.:rotfl

but seriously, more power to you. and i don't feel bad for the dummy who's gotta pay up for an empty box. but honestly, i won't feel bad for you if they back out of paying either. just goes to show how important it is to read everything when dealing with ebay sellers. i'm outta here before the thread gets locked/deleted. happy ebaying.

if it would of fit in the title with out me having to pay extra i would of ...

if it would of fit in the title with out me having to pay extra i would of ...

Not trying to start anything bro, but why didn't you put in the title for your other auction for the Elder Pred box? It is a short title as it is now, and all that needed to be added was Empty Box. BTW I say more power to you if you get that price for the box. I have no remorse for the buyers who don't read descriptions :duff

then explain why the other box has only a max bid of like 3.00 bucks??? both auctions are described exactly the same. i am pretty sure the same exact people viewed both auctions... people should be able to put 2 and 2 together..

ORLY.... i have messaged both of the current hi bidders.

Good on you man. Hope it all works out.

The bidders should just read the description,,you go Rumadman :clap

The sad thing is, as far as eBay goes, they tend to screw sellers a lot. So in the end it may not matter. eBay protects buyers not sellers, even if the buyers are morons :slap

one of the high bidders is a board member on here and he has a lot of hot toys figures. so he of all people should know what he was bidding on..

If people dont read before they bid they are dumb period.

But untill you get that money, this means nothing

Back