predator 2 = wth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw this. Love how the AVP Elder box auction from him is empty as well, yet the bid's still at $2.75 :D. feeBay's full of over-eager people, and there's no getting pissed off at the seller when the item description is so short and tells all.

Huh, maybe I should sell my BD P2 box.

HA! i just now found that and posted it in another thread. awesome.

I see that it says box only in the description but this seller is clearly misleading people buy not saying that in the auction title. The title makes it seem like its the actual figure. The seller knows what hes doing. He set the auction up like this on purpose because there are always people who get excited and bid without reading all the details. Its true that the buyer should be more careful but the seller is also a crook in my opinion.

saw this too, thats one expensive empty box......wonder what the winners gonna do when he finds out he got screwd.........well not really at least it'll teach them to read before bidding.

Wow if you don't know that it's only for the box when that other pic is included showing it's empty....you deserve to lose your money.

Yea the seller blatantly says its just the box, people just strait up cant read or really want a box

The seller should have put the words BOX ONLY in the title since most people don't even read the damn descriptions, even then what's up with the second auction posted?

The seller should have put the words BOX ONLY in the title since most people don't even read the damn descriptions, even then what's up with the second auction posted?

The second auction is mine. It went up to £51 within about 10 minutes of me listing it. I tried to give this away in the fs section and no one wanted it :dunno
Don't know what to make of it really.

LoL I saw that while doing my daily predator run on ebay. I wonder why the people going after AVP Elder isn't as quick to bid... lmao

As Mr. Thrifty stated, I knew which forum member this listing belonged to, but wasn't going to say anything. I hope he doesn't end up getting screwed by bidders that didn't read the description. I'm going to be watching this as well. There's about 6 hours left.

Back