predator 2 = wth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, now they just get a "non paying bidder" strike against them from ebay. Three and they "may" be suspended. I've been a member of ebay since 1999, and I've mostly been a buyer, but I've done a good deal of selling as well. Until this new system went into effect, I NEVER had a bidder who didn't complete a transaction. Since the new system, I've had at least 10-15. It's a shame, really.

Sorry for taking this way off topic. :(

Yeah, now they just get a "non paying bidder" strike against them from ebay. Three and they "may" be suspended. I've been a member of ebay since 1999, and I've mostly been a buyer, but I've done a good deal of selling as well. Until this new system went into effect, I NEVER had a bidder who didn't complete a transaction. Since the new system, I've had at least 10-15. It's a shame, really. :(

Yup. And now they do it because there are absolutely no consequences. Sure ebaY refunds both the listing price and final values fee, but it doesn't make up for the wasted time.

I even emailed the seller and asked Is that for real people will buy empty box for $200. And he said believe it my friend. LOL I wanna see who's actually crazy now. The seller for believing it or the buyer for either didn't read carefully or really willing to pay $200 for empty box.

I even emailed the seller and asked Is that for real people will buy empty box for $200. And he said believe it my friend. LOL I wanna see who's actually crazy now. The seller for believing it or the buyer for either didn't read carefully or really willing to pay $200 for empty box.

Don't have to be psychic to see a PayPal dispute in the near future! :lol

The seller doesn't believe that people will buy for $200. But he does believe people are careless enough to do so.

i believe that people who have crazy money to waste will do so as they please... a lot of my friends have accused me of the same thing when they first see my collection.

vegas749.jpg

Around 750 makes sense to me. More than that is a surprise. $1125 is a big one.

why did you guy a truckload of figures just to sell them off and then try to buy them again? lol....

Yeah I get that but you sold all 3 p2 elders and now you're trying to get one back? why...? thats just very confusing to me.

Back